• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle at [Company] - How a cc declined saved the day!

In summary, Kristi's principal raised money for a charity walk by raffling off products she received as host. The show she did for her principal last Thursday was paid for with product credit she had from previous events. However, HO notified her that the show would not ship in time because they are still working on shows from the 30th. Rebecca from HO made an exception and shipped the products 2nd day air. Kristi is excited to have the products arrive Thursday in Florida.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I posted today that I'm bummed but I was reassured why I love this company so much!! I did a show for my principal and it was $755 and I submitted it last Thursday. I NEED this show delivered by Saturday because all of her free product credit was used towards a big raffle basket to raise money for the MSABC walk. (the basket will have $295 in products because I bought the saute pan to add to it and my host bought the DCB combo set in the back!)

Well a cc declined and it held up the show for a day. (I got home after work and immediately checked to make sure it was cleared) I called HO to make sure the show was released and it was so they told me to call back on Monday to check on it. I called yesterday and this nice lady told me that it didn't look like it would ship in time b/c they are still working on shows from the 30th. She said that she would forward this to her supervisor because of what we're using it for.

Flash forward to today~I got a call back from Rebecca from HO and she said that her supervisor made an exception this ONE time and is shipping it 2nd day air!! I'll have the stuff on Thursday here in FLORIDA!!

Can you believe it? My principal is happy and so am I!!!! :D

that is great. Way to go HO!

Wow-that's awesome!!

I know, right? Yay!!

It's a sign of more good things to come! :)

finley1991 said:
It's a sign of more good things to come! :)

I couldn't agree more! I just got off the phone with a past host (from September) who just rebooked for November 7th!!! Yay!! 2 bookings for November now!

That's great and souble great on the rebooking!
Things are looking up!

What a great company!!!
I'm glad you'll get the stuff on time :)

Related to Miracle at [Company] - How a cc declined saved the day!

1. What is the "Miracle at [Company]" story?

The "Miracle at [Company]" story is an inspiring tale of how a customer's declined credit card ended up saving the day for a struggling business. It showcases the power of kindness, generosity, and community in the face of adversity.

2. Who is the main character in the story?

The main character in the "Miracle at [Company]" story is the customer whose credit card was declined. She unknowingly becomes the hero of the story by showing compassion and understanding towards the business owner.

3. How did the declined credit card save the day?

As the business owner was about to close up shop due to financial difficulties, the customer's declined credit card sparked a conversation that led to an unexpected act of generosity. The customer offered to pay for her purchase in cash and also made a large donation to the struggling business, ultimately saving it from going under.

4. What is the message behind the "Miracle at [Company]" story?

The "Miracle at [Company]" story teaches us the importance of empathy, kindness, and community support. It reminds us that small acts of generosity and compassion can make a big difference in someone's life, and that we should always be open to helping others in need.

5. How has the "Miracle at [Company]" story impacted the business?

The "Miracle at [Company]" story has had a profound impact on the business, not only in terms of financial support but also in the form of positive publicity and increased customer loyalty. It has also served as a reminder to the business owner and the community to never lose hope and to always pay it forward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • finley1991