• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show Success: Small Group, Big Confidence Boost

In summary, Kate did her first cooking show and it was a success. She was relieved and excited after the show. She is excited to continue her journey with The Pampered Chef.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
Well... I did my first cooking show!

Only 5 people in attendance, but it was a perfect small group. Really nice ladies, and I felt really comfortable and not nervous. Sales were small but enough to make for a happy host, and... I got a booking!

I'm relieved, and very excited.

How did you feel after your first show?

Great Job. Congrats on your first show!!! :)

wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! yay for your first cooking show!!!

how did i feel after my first cooking show? RELIEVED :D because it wasn't near as bad as i thought it was going to be.....

Congratulations! It only gets better!

Congratulations! You're on your way!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations! I can imagine its a huge relief :)
I have my first "real" show on saturday. I had a friend who hosted and did a practice show but only two people showed up and we were all best friends so although it was a show and practice it wasn't a "real" show for me. I am so nervous, hope it goes as well as yours did :)

FANTASTIC!! My first show was 11 years ago and I did it for a friend. There were 15 people there and I was sweating bullets! I Food Chopped a piece of broccoli across the room, I squirted whipped topping out of the Easy Accent Decorator and I HAD A BALL! I still love the line, "We are the Pampered Chef, not the perfect chef!" But yes, in all honesty, I wanted to be sick to my stomach on the way there and very relieved when it was over.

Ha, pampered I love your story! I thought I was good with the Food Chopper but didn't get things as small as I'd wanted to last night. The only mishap was that I dropped a huge chunk of parmesan out of the microplane and into the broccoli dip (after it was cooked!)... though I think nobody noticed except a tiny kid who told me I should be careful because it was hot!She was the host's niece, and my little helper, which was just excellent. She helped me chop and stir, and carried things around for people to look at: "See this?" She was constantly asking me "What's next? What will you do now?" and at the end she told me that I was "very nice and very helpful!" Which I obviously took as a great compliment. ;)

Kate that is a great compliment. You know she will tell someone all about being your helper and that shows character on your part. It is an endearing quality and will help your reputation grow.

Thanks John! It was a lot of fun. Round 2 on Tuesday. :)

Congrats!! I have my first show tomorrow night, then one Saturday, and a Vendor Event on Sunday, and I am nervous out of my mind!

Can I bump this up? I just did show #5, and while it took me a little "more" than average, I qualified in my first 30 days (which is up on Monday)! Talk about a confidence boost... I'm just so excited.And, I've already earned the December free product. Not a bad start to the month! :)

What a fantastic start! Congratulations, and welcome to The Pampered Chef!

Way to go! Congratulations!

What is "I Did It!"?

"I Did It!" is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that incentivizes them to reach their goals and achieve success.

How do I participate in "I Did It!"?

To participate in "I Did It!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply log in to your consultant account and track your progress towards your goals to earn rewards.

What rewards can I earn through "I Did It!"?

Through "I Did It!", you can earn a variety of rewards such as free products, exclusive discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations. The rewards are based on your level of performance and the goals you achieve.

How often are rewards given out through "I Did It!"?

Rewards are given out monthly through "I Did It!" As soon as you reach a goal, you will receive your reward the following month. This allows you to continuously work towards new goals and earn rewards on a regular basis.

Can I track my progress towards my goals in "I Did It!"?

Yes, you can easily track your progress towards your goals in "I Did It!" by logging into your consultant account. You will also receive updates and reminders to help you stay on track and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
SKwong
  • pamperedchef88
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe