• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Week in Direct Sales: Cooking Shows, Catalog Launch, and First Recruit!

In summary, to prepare for your first working week with Pampered Chef, familiarize yourself with the company's products and mission, review training materials, and organize your schedule. Dress in business casual attire, receive training and support from your mentor or supervisor, and attend team meetings and events. To make the most out of your week, stay organized and focused, take notes, and be proactive in reaching out for support. While building your client base is important, there is no pressure to make sales during your first week. Focus on building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
MomToEli
Well, I've finished my first week and am quite happy. I held 3 cooking shows and launched my first catalog show. I've closed two of the cooking shows and have qualified with them. My 2nd show was AWESOME - the host herself bought over $800 worth of products - and that's her cost AFTER her 1/2 and free products. Too bad I can't get her interested in being a consultant!

My third show was not so good. It will finish out at $150 or better, but it was totally not a good market. I'm actually very glad that no one wanted to book a show - I wouldn't want to be in a cycle of shows in that circle, if you know what I'm saying. I adore the host from that show and felt really bad for her. Some of her family (his family,actually) were really rude.

And, most importantly, I signed my first recruit today! She was going to host a show for me later in June, and now were are turning that into one of her first shows to help her get qualified instead.

Today, life is good... I think I'm going to like this business ...

I can tell you're going to love this business. Keep up the momentum and the enthusiasm. Congratulations!

Great Job and CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Way to go!! It's good to start off with such a head of steam!

WOW! Congratulations to such an awesome start!

Congrats on having an awesome week! Sounds like you will do great!

1. How do I prepare for my first working week with Pampered Chef?

To prepare for your first working week with Pampered Chef, it's important to familiarize yourself with the company's products and mission. Be sure to review any training materials provided and reach out to your mentor or supervisor with any questions or concerns. Additionally, make sure to set aside time to organize your schedule and plan out your tasks for the week.

2. What should I wear during my first working week with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef has a business casual dress code, so for your first working week, it's best to wear professional and comfortable attire. This could include slacks or a skirt with a nice top, or a dress. Avoid wearing anything too casual or revealing, and make sure your clothing is clean and wrinkle-free.

3. What can I expect during my first working week with Pampered Chef?

During your first working week with Pampered Chef, you can expect to receive training and support from your mentor or supervisor. You may also have the opportunity to shadow other consultants and attend team meetings or events. This is also a great time to ask any questions and familiarize yourself with the company's processes and procedures.

4. How can I make the most out of my first working week with Pampered Chef?

To make the most out of your first working week with Pampered Chef, it's important to stay organized and focused. Take notes during training and ask questions to ensure you fully understand the company's products and processes. Additionally, be proactive in reaching out to your mentor or supervisor for support and guidance.

5. Will I be expected to make sales during my first working week with Pampered Chef?

While it's important to start building your client base during your first working week with Pampered Chef, there is no pressure to make sales right away. This is a time for learning and getting comfortable with the company's products and processes. Focus on building relationships with potential clients and providing excellent customer service, and the sales will come naturally over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Admin Greg