• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Milestones: $1000 Show and First Recruit in My Business Journey

That's so great! I'm so happy for you!I'm so excited for you! Keep up the good work!That's fantastic! Congratulations!
SPAMSTIME
This week I had my first $1000 show and my first recruit!!!!!! I am having so much fun and making money doing it!!!

Congratulations!!

Wow, that's GREAT!

Whoo Whoo!! Go Spamstime! Isn't it great? Congrats!

Yay!!!! that is great!!

Thanks and yes it is fantastic!!!!!! I had a party tonight and she is less that $100 from $1000 WOW I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!1

Way to go!! 2 $1000 shows!! That's amazing! Alright, tell us your secret! :D

Thanks Not sure I have a secret LOL I do host coach alot and i offer them 3 ways to get FREE gifts (everyone loves FREE) at the same time they are increasing their sales LOL
10 buying guest at their show
booking waiting when i arrive
$150 in orders before I get there (started at $100 just raised to $150) makes them start working their show and gets them excited LOL
FREE gifts vary depending on the size of their show. If they worked hard I give them nicer gifts.
Also at every show I have been doing the cream cheese w/my 2 favorite sauces (raspberry and pineapple) and then 2 dips with their choice of 1 rub and i ALWAYS do the chipotle rub (1/2 cup mayo and 1/2 cup sour cream and 2 Tablespoons rubs and then 4 oil dips on the bamboo platter with petite bowls and bread.
This has increased my pantry sales and host sales of course lol I am hoping to get everyone hooked for the repeat pantry business.

OOO I also do a microwave cake in the rice cooker (usually the Lava Cake) which i bring the ingredients

So what does everyone else do????

BTW I may have another recruit from my show Fri night also YAY!!!!!!

I am soo excited!!!!!!

The BIGGEST secret is I have God helping me :)

So excited for you. God is GOOD!!!!!!

:thumbup: Way to go!!! :D

Congratulations!

good job! keep up the enthusiasm

I am soo excited I cant stop talking about Pampered Chef LOL My aunt told me she would" never buy that stuff it is too expensive" Today I was chatting with her on Facebook now she is going to order the Large Bar Pan and the Rice Cooker LOL I was telling her about the cakes I make in the microwave LOL I think that's too funny

Wooohooooo! Congrats! You are on fire :thumbup:

1. What is "I Am so Excited!!!!!!"?

"I Am so Excited!!!!!!" is a popular seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that is known for its bold and flavorful taste.

2. What ingredients are in "I Am so Excited!!!!!!"?

The main ingredients in "I Am so Excited!!!!!!" are garlic, onion, sea salt, black pepper, red bell pepper, and parsley.

3. How should I use "I Am so Excited!!!!!!"?

"I Am so Excited!!!!!!" can be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, soups, and more. Simply sprinkle it on your desired food and cook as usual.

4. Is "I Am so Excited!!!!!!" gluten-free?

Yes, "I Am so Excited!!!!!!" is gluten-free, making it a versatile seasoning option for those with dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase "I Am so Excited!!!!!!" in bulk?

Yes, "I Am so Excited!!!!!!" is available for purchase in a larger container for those who use it frequently or want to have it on hand for big cooking occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • khergatt