• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rewarding Downline Members: Tips for Future Directors in MLM

In summary, one of your downline's members had a show that was just shy of $1500. She wants to reward her, but she is only a Future Director and can't access some things on Merrill and Consultant's Corner. She has heard of 1000 pins and dollar sign charms, but is not sure where to find them. She asked the community for ideas, and they came up with gift cards and conference cash.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
Hi Everyone! This is my first post. I need help. One of my downline members just had a show that was just shy of $1500. I want to reward her in some way. I am only a Future Director so I can't access some things on Merrill and Consultant's Corner. I have heard of 1000 pins and dollar sign charms but am not sure where to find them. I myself have hit over $1000 about 4 times now and have never recieved anything from my director and don't want to make her feel awkward if I ask her about where to get it so I thought I would ask you. Thanks so much! :)

First of all congrats on being pro active with your downline. I'm not a director but some ideas.........

I nice hand written card and maybe a gift card/certificate

Do you have any small products hanging around home you could give away?

I should also add that glitzetal.com has pins and stuff...

Pins and things are fun, but I always appreciate when my Director gives useful things as incentives. Like packs of mini catalogs or recruiting brochures. Those aren't expensive, but they're useful. And you can order them on your next supply order if you don't have any extras lying around.

My director gave me a giftcard for Target when I had my first $1,000 show submitted...it was for $5, and more important it was nice to be recognized. Pretty cute, too...she announced at our cluster meeting that I was keeping my business on "Target" and that I could use the giftcard for business supplies or something fun for myself. :) I had another good month and met some sort of milestone (I think it was my first $5,000 in sales or something like that) and she gave me a pack of Trident Splash gum, telling me that I was making a real "Splash" with PC. Sometimes it's not so much the gift but the thought behind it that really makes people feel good.

I also really like what Ann said about giving gifts your downline will get use from, like the mini catalogs or brochures. I won the door prize drawing two months ago and was very happy to get six packs of invitations, since I was running low! :) Ultimately, it comes down to being proud of your downline and making sure they know it! :)

I got a $1000 pin and a star for every $1000 show from my director. Is there another director you know that you could ask about these kind of things? I agree with giving some sort of incentive, but remember that if you do it for her, you better do it for everyone else!

sklay723 said:
My director gave me a giftcard for Target when I had my first $1,000 show submitted...it was for $5, and more important it was nice to be recognized. Pretty cute, too...she announced at our cluster meeting that I was keeping my business on "Target" and that I could use the giftcard for business supplies or something fun for myself. :) I had another good month and met some sort of milestone (I think it was my first $5,000 in sales or something like that) and she gave me a pack of Trident Splash gum, telling me that I was making a real "Splash" with PC. Sometimes it's not so much the gift but the thought behind it that really makes people feel good.

I also really like what Ann said about giving gifts your downline will get use from, like the mini catalogs or brochures. I won the door prize drawing two months ago and was very happy to get six packs of invitations, since I was running low! :) Ultimately, it comes down to being proud of your downline and making sure they know it! :)

Very creative and fun:thumbup:

I don't think you have to go to crazy with the actual gift, being recognized is the best feeling in the world! It's also a good confidence booster. I think business supplie would be nice or a little stationary set would be cute.

I second the biz supplies. I always loved getting biz supplies as rewards.I have heard of a few dirs who give $5 conference cash for every $1000 show. I have also heard of having a kilo lunch once or twice a year for their consultants who have kilo shows.

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas. You all are so wonderful!!

Boy - I wish my director did something like this!!! We just get the ribbon at cluster meetings -

I like the idea of the business supplies as well - and a card they can add to their recruiting binder as well - nice idea!!!

PamperedDor said:
Boy - I wish my director did something like this!!! We just get the ribbon at cluster meetings -

I like the idea of the business supplies as well - and a card they can add to their recruiting binder as well - nice idea!!!

Ditto!!!:D

What is the purpose of rewarding my downline?

Rewarding your downline is a way to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication. It also motivates them to continue growing their business and helps to strengthen your team.

What are some ways I can reward my downline?

There are many ways to reward your downline, such as providing incentives for meeting sales goals, hosting team recognition events, or giving personal gifts to top performers. You can also offer training opportunities or recognition on social media to show your appreciation.

How often should I reward my downline?

It's up to you how often you want to reward your downline, but it's important to do so consistently to keep them motivated. Some leaders choose to reward their team monthly, while others do it quarterly or annually. Find a schedule that works best for you and your team.

Do I have to spend a lot of money to reward my downline?

No, you don't have to spend a lot of money to reward your downline. In fact, there are many cost-effective ways to show your appreciation, such as handwritten notes, public recognition, or small gifts. The important thing is to make it personal and meaningful.

What are the benefits of rewarding my downline?

Rewarding your downline can have many benefits, such as increased motivation, improved team morale, and overall business growth. It also helps to build a strong and loyal team, which can lead to long-term success for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • TinaOuellette
  • General Chat
Replies