• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for a Past Future Director

In summary, a 6 year old boy was killed yesterday by a car while trying to cross the street to meet his father. The family is devastated and this tragedy has caused the PC group member to reevaluate her life and how she spends her time. She prays that the family will find peace and healing in the midst of this difficult time.
TinaOuellette
Hi,
I wished for you to pray for my Future Director's familly. Yesterday, her 6 year old boy was killed in a bicycle accident. :cry: Apparently the little boy tried to cross the road to meet with his father on the other side and was struck by a car. Our PC group is really devestated about this, as she was a great person and really loved her children (had 4 in all). Since this site is so great for support, I think that by praying will help her through this rought time.

Thank you for your support!

Oh, no!!! How terribe... and for the dad to be there to see the whole thing. Will keep them in my prayers.

OMG!!!!!! That is horrible!!!! I will be praying for the family!! That breaks my heart and I can't imagine what the parents must be feeling.
((((HUGS))))

OH...MY...GOD. I am so sorry. This family will be in my prayers. I have tears in my eyes. I just cannot imagine watching my child get hit.

Prayers, prayers, prayers going out to this family.

that is awful~I will keep the family in my prayers.

I can't even imagine going through something like this. Their family is in my prayers.

A similar incident happened here 2 years ago with a 6 year old girl. It was devastating to the family and to the witnesses. I was in route but our Chief turned us around. I was thankful later to not have to see it. It was bad enough to hear about.

I can't even imaging losing my little girl! :cry:

This family will be in my prayers.

my great aunt lost her oldest son when he was in his early 50's. she said it doesn't matter how old you are the worst thing in hte world is to bury your child.

prayers for peace and healing are on their way north....

I thank you so much!!!! I just knew you girls would be there for her. You girls are great!

Oh My GOD! I am so sorry to hear this! I am tearing up reading about it. So sad that it happened and dad had witnessed it. It will be so incredibly hard to heal with the memory he will always have in his mind. He should definitely get counseling as should the entire family. In my prayers!

Oh,Tina. That is so sad. Of course I will add her & her whole family to my prayer list.

To lose a child ... oh my gosh. It is unimaginable. I also know of a similar circumstance. My co-workers MIL was backing out of their driveway and ran over her 6 year old grandson. The father (my co-worker) also saw it happen. He held that child as he took his last breath. My thoughts and prayers will be with the family. Such a tragic lose.

TinaOuellette said:
Hi,
I wished for you to pray for my Future Director's familly. Yesterday, her 6 year old boy was killed in a bicycle accident. :cry: Apparently the little boy tried to cross the road to meet with his father on the other side and was struck by a car. Our PC group is really devestated about this, as she was a great person and really loved her children (had 4 in all). Since this site is so great for support, I think that by praying will help her through this rought time.

Thank you for your support!

Oh my heaven's!!! I will certainly pray for this family- what a terrible thing to have to witness and experience! Prayers for everyone!!!

OMG - how completely devastating. My heart goes out to the family.

Oh, how horrible. I will keep this family in my prayers.

I can't even begin to think of what that family is going through...I pray that God provides each of them with peace, strength, and the love of others to get them through this time. Just horrible...I feel so bad for their loss, and even more so for the dad to have been there as it happened. What a loss....

My heart aches for this family. They certainly have my prayers.

Wow, I think my heart just skipped a beat....prayers to them.
Makes you want to go hug your little ones, huh?

Last June my daughter was hit by a truck crossing the street and believe me, there is not a day that goes by that I do not thank GOD for not taking her. She could have so easily been gone from my life. It was the hardest time in my life - i cannot imagine what this poor family is feeling right now. it is so horrible. I will hold them in my thoughts. Hopefully our thoughts will somehow give them strength.

I will certainly be saying prayers for them. That is so horrible, I cannot even imagine what they are going through.

Thank you sooooooo much for all your prayers!!! This site is the best!!! Great Support!!!!

Oh Tina how horrible! My heart goes out to them all! What was her name if you don't mind me asking? Or at least what city did this happen in? We just had an obituary in the local paper here for a 6 year old as a result of an accident but it said it happened in New Brunswick (obviously some of the family is in this area). There was a picture of the boy and it was so sad I just cried!

Oh my goodness! I can't even imagine!!! My thoughts and prayers are with the family!

OMG How devastating. Prayers being sent....

I just have to ask, in your original post, to me, it seemed as if you referred to the mom in the past tense. Is she no longer around?

Oh my goodness. How terrible. I will keep them in my prayers.

I am shaking just reading this! It is one of my worst nightmares. I cannot immagine what this family is going tru! I will keep this family in my thoughts today and hope that they can find a way to find some sort of peace in their lives.

kcjodih said:
Oh Tina how horrible! My heart goes out to them all! What was her name if you don't mind me asking? Or at least what city did this happen in? We just had an obituary in the local paper here for a 6 year old as a result of an accident but it said it happened in New Brunswick (obviously some of the family is in this area). There was a picture of the boy and it was so sad I just cried!

yes that was it.

kcjodih said:

Her nane is Jennifer Hudson, her son is Jack hudson

PampMomof3 said:
OMG How devastating. Prayers being sent....

I just have to ask, in your original post, to me, it seemed as if you referred to the mom in the past tense. Is she no longer around?

No she's still here it's just she use to be my Future Director and she moved to Ontario and didn't continue her business and lost her status.

Oh Tina, this makes me sick to my stomach and my heart hurt for them. I cant imagine what they are going thru - and the poor daddy having to watch his child get hit.

My cousin got killed getting hit by a car when she was 9 and I was 10. We were so close. I still think about her all the time and its been 37 years....her mama has never gotten over it. I dont know how any parent burys a child.

I am lifting them up in prayer - Heaven has one more precious angel. ^j^

Oh my goodness!! I was so shocked to read this! Your friend and their family will be in my prayers.

1. How can we support our Future Director during this difficult time?

You can offer your condolences and support by sending cards, flowers, or messages of love and support. You can also offer to help with any arrangements or tasks that may need to be taken care of.

2. Is there a specific way we should pray for our Future Director and her family?

Prayer is a personal and individual practice, so there is no right or wrong way to pray. You can pray for comfort, strength, and healing for the family during this difficult time.

3. How can we show our love and support for our Future Director's family?

You can show your love and support by being there for them, offering a listening ear, and being understanding of their needs. You can also offer practical help, such as providing meals or helping with household tasks.

4. Is it appropriate to reach out to our Future Director during this time?

Yes, it is absolutely appropriate to reach out to your Future Director during this time. Let her know that you are there for her and her family, and offer your support in any way that you can.

5. How can we continue to support our Future Director in the future?

Continue to offer your love and support in the coming weeks, months, and even years. Grief is a long process, and your Future Director may need support and understanding for a long time. You can also consider setting up a fund or donation to honor her son's memory and support the family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Gina M