• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Might Be a Future Director Tomorrow!!!!!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker achieving level 2 in an incentive trip and the potential of having a second recruit join their team. They discussed the points needed and how the recruit could help lower the requirements. There was also a question about how to best support an out-of-area recruit. The speaker also mentioned their upcoming shows and the possibility of going on a cruise. The conversation ended with congratulations and excitement for the future.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! As of October 1st, I needed 17,419 points to achieve level 2 in the incentive trip. Well, a month later, I need 11,549! The best part of it though is that I think I will have my 2nd recruit tomorrow! She told me to give her some information, (all I gave her was the most frequently asked questions) and she said that "She's a go!" I'm taking that as she wants to sign :eek: (hopefully!!) so if I'm a future, that drops my point requirements down to 48,000 which I would only need 9,549! AND, if she submits $1250 (or 4 shows) before December 31st, I only need 7,549 b/c I will get an additional 2,000 points! That should be pretty easy to do because I have 7 cooking shows, 8 catalog shows, one fair and 2 vendor showcases this month in November! It doesn't even include my December!

I'm so excited and I just called my hubby to tell him and he is STOKED!! :D :D :D This is my first full year with TPC and I couldn't be happier.

Sorry for rambling but I knew you guys would understand!!:D :D :D

I do have a question after all this rambling, she lives over 3 hours away so for those of you have out of area recruiters and directors, what is the best tip for me to help her out the best way I can??:)

That is great news. Make sure you call her regulary and that she feels like she can talk to you about anything, the good, the bad, the ugly. Find out if there is a director closer to her that might be willing to let her attend a few of the directors shows so she can get ideas for doing shows.

Good luck and may this work out and you reach Level 2 incentive trip.

PampMomof3 said:
Hey guys! As of October 1st, I needed 17,419 points to achieve level 2 in the incentive trip. Well, a month later, I need 11,549! The best part of it though is that I think I will have my 2nd recruit tomorrow! She told me to give her some information, (all I gave her was the most frequently asked questions) and she said that "She's a go!" I'm taking that as she wants to sign :eek: (hopefully!!) so if I'm a future, that drops my point requirements down to 48,000 which I would only need 9,549! AND, if she submits $1250 (or 4 shows) before December 31st, I only need 7,549 b/c I will get an additional 2,000 points! That should be pretty easy to do because I have 7 cooking shows, 8 catalog shows, one fair and 2 vendor showcases this month in November! It doesn't even include my December!

I'm so excited and I just called my hubby to tell him and he is STOKED!! :D :D :D This is my first full year with TPC and I couldn't be happier.

Sorry for rambling but I knew you guys would understand!!:D :D :D

I do have a question after all this rambling, she lives over 3 hours away so for those of you have out of area recruiters and directors, what is the best tip for me to help her out the best way I can??:)

WELL WELL WELL...you've come a longgggggggggg way from a talking little orange;) WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

That is so awesome!! And it's great you've been keeping track of it otherwise you wouldn't have known you were that close. Way to go!!

Ginger428 said:
WELL WELL WELL...you've come a longgggggggggg way from a talking little orange;) WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Too funny! Thanks Ginger!! I miss that little guy!:p

I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow! I'm calling after 10 am Eastern time!! :D :D :D

My husband just sprung on me that he wants to take a cruise the weekend of Thanksgiving! AGH!! I have a mystery host show planned on Wednesday night at our house and a vendor showcase for all day Thursday. It's a 5 day cruise that returns on Thursday am at 7am. Hey Carolyn, I'll be out your way, it leaves out of Fort Lauderdale. Is that near you?;) :confused:

Okay, we must make sure we are on the same trip then!

I'm about $700 away from level 2 right now. Well, I have to close my two open shows first, and then I have 7 more shows this month, so I think I'm good. :)

CONGRATS KRISTI!!!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:

I'm about $700 away from level 2 right now. Well, I have to close my two open shows first, and then I have 7 more shows this month, so I think I'm good. :)

CONGRATS KRISTI!!!!!!!!
You're there, Deb!! Way to go!! That's so exciting.:D

pamperedbecky said:
You're there, Deb!! Way to go!! That's so exciting.:D

Thanks! This is my first full year with PC and I'm earning a trip! Holy Smokes!!!

Oh, and we can DEFINITELY use the vacation!

Wow! That's Awesome!!

YOU GO GIRL:D :D
BTW, the talking orange was cute, but it's nice to see ya!
Way to go Kristi & Debbie, your first year & earning a trip....keep it up!

DebbieJ said:

CONGRATS KRISTI!!!!!!!!

No problem Deb! I WILL be earning this trip! :D :D I've worked so hard for it so I'm excited to do it!! I just pray she'll sign tomorrow. Lots of prayers tonight!!

This is my first full year. Last year My first month was in April and I earned Level 1 but to earn a trip away is even better!!:D :D

I'll be excited to finally meet some of you in person!!:D

Awesome!!!

Thanks guys! I am so excited because she just SIGNED!! I am overwhelmed!:D :D :D :D :D :D

San Francisco is definitely within reach NOW!!!!:D :D

WWOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can see us hanging off those cable cars now, Kristi!

Thanks Deb! :D :D :D I can't wait!!! San Fran, LOOK OUT NOW!!!

Now if I can only get 3 more before the end of the year! I want to walk at Leadership but it's not like I can go.:eek: My sister is prego and is supposed to be delivering @ the same time as leadership. The hard part is that she lives in Vegas and I'm here in Florida.:( Only one plane ticket for me.;)

How exciting Pam!!! WHat an awesomne - FULL - year oyu 've had...

I am so close to the San Franscico Trip, I can feel the ocean breeze on my face, and if I listen really close, I can hear the seals on the pier!!!! Ding, Ding, there goes the cable car now!!! It will be down to the wire, and now I am trying to overbook my Decemeber. I do not have any more days free in November.

mrssyvo said:
I am so close to the San Franscico Trip, I can feel the ocean breeze on my face, and if I listen really close, I can hear the seals on the pier!!!! Ding, Ding, there goes the cable car now!!! It will be down to the wire, and now I am trying to overbook my Decemeber. I do not have any more days free in November.

That's fantastic! I can hear it as well! We're still going to push each other to that goal, right??;)

My recruit is showing up on my IPT this morning. YEAH!!!:D :D

PCGINA said:
How exciting Pam!!! WHat an awesomne - FULL - year oyu 've had...

Hey Gina, who's Pam? :confused: :D :D
Maybe you had something else on your mind at the time! :D

What are the requirements to become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant for at least 12 months, achieve a certain level of sales and team building, attend the Director's training program, and maintain a minimum number of active team members.

What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive exclusive training and support, have access to special events and trips, and have the potential for a leadership bonus.

How do I track my progress towards becoming a Director?

You can track your progress towards becoming a Director by logging into your consultant account and viewing your personal sales and team building reports. You can also reach out to your upline or the Director support team for more information.

What kind of support and training is available for future Directors?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for future Directors, including Director's training program, regional and national conferences, online training resources, and one-on-one coaching from your upline Director.

What is the best way to build a successful team as a future Director?

The best way to build a successful team as a future Director is to lead by example, communicate effectively with your team members, provide ongoing training and support, and create a positive and inclusive team culture. It's also important to set achievable goals and celebrate the achievements of your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinaOuellette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies