• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Director Only Conference Call: Recruiting Success and Updates

In summary, the conference call is tomorrow at 12 noon CT and is for those who are already directors or who will become directors by June 1. They will discuss recruiting strategies that can help you promote to director within three months.
Lisa2Boys
I just signed my 2nd recruit last Friday (5/11) and saw today that there is a Future Director Only conference call tomorrow. I didn't receive an email about this. Did anyone else?

Aw crud. Of all times to have lost FD status....Darn.

I got a note yesterday:
Join me on Wednesday, May 16, for our first “In the Know with Jo” call. I’ll
share recruiting strategies that can help you promote to Director within
three months! Take advantage of this valuable training opportunity,
designed exclusively for you.

Date: Wednesday, May 16
Time: 12 noon CT
Length: Approximately 45 minutes
Phone number: (866) 244-4515

Jo Price
National Sales Director

Thanks so much!

I am bummed, I just spoke to HO and I can't participate because I won't be a Future Director until June 1.

Will some please email me with the information?

email: [email protected]

Thanks,

I posted the e-mail I got above...:)

Thank you! Do you think they will make us identify ourselves on the call. I assumed that they would only allow those that have received the email on the call.

chefann said:
Aw crud. Of all times to have lost FD status....

Darn.

I'm with ya Ann... I lost my status last month... of course for all the months I was a FD there was nothing like this, but now that I lost it, here comes this great opportunity on a day when I didn't even have to work :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

I am disappointed that HO thinks FD don't work another job. I am a sponge for info so I was disappointed that this wasn't offered during the day and then repeated in the evening (or at least recorded) for those who also work FT or even PT other jobs.

pkd09 said:
I am disappointed that HO thinks FD don't work another job. I am a sponge for info so I was disappointed that this wasn't offered during the day and then repeated in the evening (or at least recorded) for those who also work FT or even PT other jobs.
They expect that you take your "lunch" break for the call.

BethCooks4U said:
They expect that you take your "lunch" break for the call.
Which is fine, for people who get an hour, or are in the correct time zone for the call to align with lunch time.

Do you think I should call in even though I won't officially be a FD until June 1?

Lisa2Boys said:
Do you think I should call in even though I won't officially be a FD until June 1?
SHHH..... I was thinking of doing this, too......

Even though I'm a SAHM, lunch time (I'm in Central time zone) is crazy for me, too. I've got little kids (5,2,1) that are eating at that time & then it's down for naps. I was thinking they geared it towards working folks! :)

I am on the West Coast, so the time the call starts is 10:00 am for me. I also work FT. However, I am going to take my lunch at that time for the call. I figured that if I want Directorship, I need to do whatever I can to get all the help I can. This is my second go with PC and will be my second time as a Director.

I do agree that they should at least have it recorded for those who can't make the call at that time, so they can listen to it later in the evening.

Maybe we should make that suggestion.

I am on hold. Hoping they will let me into the call.

I'm in. Yipee!

Don't know what I was thinking-- I saw that it said 16th, but I kept thinking the call was Friday.

Oh well...

There were over 500 people on the call

And?!?!?!?!?!?

Notes from call.Here are my notes from the call earlier today. I have attached them in word and pdf.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

For me it was well worth spending my "lunch" on the phone. Now, I am actually going to get lunch, since it 12:00 pm.:)

Attachments

• In the know with Jo.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 298
  • In the know with Jo.pdf
    355.5 KB · Views: 200
Thanks, Laurie!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef comes with a variety of benefits, including increased earning potential, leadership development opportunities, and the chance to earn a company car. You will also have the support and guidance of a dedicated team to help you reach your goals.

2. How do I become a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Future Director at Pampered Chef, you must first be a Consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. Once you have achieved those requirements, you can submit your application to become a Future Director. Our team will then review your application and provide you with the necessary training and resources to help you succeed in your new role.

3. What is the time commitment for a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

The time commitment for a Future Director at Pampered Chef varies depending on your individual goals and business. On average, Future Directors spend about 15-20 hours per week on their Pampered Chef business. However, there is flexibility in how you choose to manage your time and grow your business.

4. Will I receive any training or support as a Future Director?

Yes, as a Future Director, you will receive training and support from both Pampered Chef's corporate team and your upline Director. This includes regular meetings, conferences, and access to online resources to help you develop your leadership skills and grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from other successful Future Directors within the company.

5. Can I still sell products as a Future Director?

Yes, as a Future Director, you can continue to sell products and earn commission on your sales. In fact, many Future Directors find that their sales increase as they start to build their team and provide support and guidance to their Consultants. However, your main focus as a Future Director will be on developing and supporting your team and helping them succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies