• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Directors Seek Guidance for Conference Monday

In summary, Becky is saying that the new director breakfast on Monday is Wednesday. She is also saying that there is a special training session on Monday instead of one of the workshops. The walk to General Session will begin at around 11 am.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I have been to conference twice before but this time I'll be walking as a new director so different events are a focus. Another new director is in my upline and walking too and called me to confer: Both of us are a bit nervous about details for Monday...well, nervous isn't the word, clueless is! Unless we missed something, neither of us feels we have any info for the start of conference. (That doesn't mean we haven't missed an email or something....)

So...does anyone have a clue for the Monday sequence? When we need to be at the conference center, yadda, yadda.....

Any help is appreciated...

bethsbiz said:
I have been to conference twice before but this time I'll be walking as a new director so different events are a focus. Another new director is in my upline and walking too and called me to confer: Both of us are a bit nervous about details for Monday...well, nervous isn't the word, clueless is! Unless we missed something, neither of us feels we have any info for the start of conference. (That doesn't mean we haven't missed an email or something....)

So...does anyone have a clue for the Monday sequence? When we need to be at the conference center, yadda, yadda.....

Any help is appreciated...

My friend said new directors walk on Wednesday after the breakfast.... what did you hear?

When you register and get your packet, I think you will get the information you need.

I haven't done any inquiring, quite frankly, cause I know that the details are always clear when we get registered. However, my other new director pal has some info to indicate that the new director breakfast is "Monday morning" (thus the title of my thread....).

Based on your reply, and if we actually "walk" on Wed., it makes sense that that breakfast would be Wednesday as well.

Perhaps she has heard from others from the prior 2 waves... and maybe one of those did their actual breakfast on a Monday morning. It is easy to get confused with the 3 waves.

I'm really cool not worrying about it cause PC really makes sure folks don't miss anything special.......

Isn't there a directors meeting or session first thing Monday morning, like at 9:00 AM or something? How could there be a breakfast that early?

The New Directors Breakfast is Wednesday. Monday morning there is a Directors Meeting - you will need to register before 9 am in order to be at that meeting on time. There are "Express" Shuttles from the hotels so that you can be there in plenty of time.

Becky is right. On Monday morning, you will go to the Director's Event. Go directly there and your registration will be there waiting for you. It is a different area than the regular registration.

We will have a specialized training session (in lieu of one of the workshops) and then lunch together. From there, we will walk over to General Session.

The New Director's Breakfast and walk is on Wednesday.

Thanks for the clarification! I really did feel that the info would reveal itself in plenty of time...but since the director events appear to be changed from recent years, I appreciate the heads up so I don't worry needlessly.

Again, thanks!
b

There is an agenda on CC. It goes over everything! I'll cheer for you!

1. What is the purpose of the conference?

The conference is designed to provide new directors with guidance and support as they begin their journey with Pampered Chef. It will cover important topics such as company policies, sales strategies, and leadership skills.

2. Who will be speaking at the conference?

The conference will feature experienced directors and other Pampered Chef executives who will share their knowledge and insights. There will also be guest speakers from the industry who will provide valuable tips and advice.

3. Will there be any training sessions during the conference?

Yes, there will be several training sessions throughout the conference. These sessions will cover a variety of topics and will provide practical tips and techniques to help new directors succeed in their roles.

4. Is there a dress code for the conference?

Yes, the dress code for the conference is business casual. We want everyone to feel comfortable and professional while attending the sessions and networking with other directors.

5. Will there be opportunities to network with other directors?

Absolutely! The conference will provide ample opportunities for new directors to network with each other and with more experienced directors. This is a great way to learn from others and build relationships within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Chozengirl