• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Quilt I Made for My Director

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Quilt I Made for My Director" is a hand-made quilt made of high-quality cotton fabric, created to show appreciation and gratitude to a director for their hard work and dedication. It can be personalized with a custom embroidery or patch and is not available for purchase. It can be made for any leader in the company and customized to their preferences.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Here is the quilt that I made for my director from my cluster. She loved it. Even made her cry. I wasn't sure what colors to use so I made it the colors of the dots..the best that I could.

chefheidi2003-albums-quilts-picture1689-more-quilts-1-443.jpg

Very cool!

That's so sweet of you to make that! Great job on it, too! :) What does it say on the apron?

babywings76 said:
That's so sweet of you to make that! Great job on it, too! :) What does it say on the apron?

The pocket says The Furlong Cluster..and the other writing is where we all signed it and put our consultant numbers.

That's really cool! Great job!

I have no doubt that it made her cry! What a beautiful, unique, thoughtful gift!

This is beautiful, I'm sure she appreciated the hard work you put into it.

What a neat thing to do, great job!

All I can say is WOW! and AMAZING!

what a great gift!

It made her cry after it kept you in stitches. Great job on a unique gift!

Wonderful job!

1. What is the purpose of the "Pampered Chef Quilt I Made for My Director"?

The purpose of the quilt is to show appreciation and gratitude to your director for their hard work and dedication as a leader in Pampered Chef.

2. How was the quilt made and what materials were used?

The quilt was made using high-quality cotton fabric and was hand-crafted with care and attention to detail. Each square was carefully sewn together to create a beautiful and durable quilt.

3. Can I personalize the quilt with my director's name or a special message?

Yes, you can personalize the quilt with your director's name or a special message. This can be done by adding a custom embroidery or patch to the quilt.

4. Is the "Pampered Chef Quilt I Made for My Director" available for purchase?

No, the quilt is not available for purchase. It is a unique and thoughtful gift that is hand-made by individuals for their directors as a token of appreciation.

5. Can I make a quilt for my own director or for another leader in the company?

Yes, you can make a quilt for any leader in the company that you wish to show appreciation for. The quilt can be personalized and customized to fit the recipient's preferences and style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC