• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Next for this Successful Pampered Chef Director and Her Team?

In summary, the team at Pampered Chef achieved their sales goal and exceeded it by 25%. They celebrated their success with a team party and game night, and motivate each other through supportive and encouraging team culture. What sets their team apart is their strong sense of family and passion for their products. If interested in joining their successful team, individuals can reach out for more information on how to become a consultant and start their own business with Pampered Chef.
Careyann
Gold Member
I hadn't really be reaching for this goal, but hit it last month amazingly!! I became a Director! I can't hardly believe it!!!
Thanks to my team of wonderful ladies who made it happen for me!!! :balloon:
I also am excited to go to New Orleans in a few weeks and already earned level 1 of the caribbean cruise! So excited for that!!!
This has been an amazing year for my biz, up to 12 shows and 2 catalog shows in November, so who knows what else will happen!!!

Yeah!! I love Pampered Chef!!!

Congratulations!

Carey, that is fantastic!! Congrats to you and your team!!! Way to go for an amazing year!!! WHOOO WHOOO!!!

Congratulations to you and all your team!

Way to GROW! Congratulations!! :D

Yay for meeting goals! Well done!

THAT'S AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations....hope that I get to be at whatever event they will have the new directors walk!! (HUGS).

1. What did you achieve with your team at Pampered Chef?

Congratulations on your achievement! We were able to reach our sales goal and exceed it by 25%. This is a huge accomplishment for our team and we are so proud of everyone's hard work.

2. How did you celebrate your success at Pampered Chef?

To celebrate our success, we had a team party where we enjoyed delicious food made with our Pampered Chef products. We also had a fun game night and gave out prizes to recognize our top performers.

3. How do you motivate your team to reach their goals at Pampered Chef?

We have a supportive and encouraging team culture at Pampered Chef. We set achievable goals and celebrate each other's successes. We also provide training and resources to help our team members reach their goals.

4. What sets your team at Pampered Chef apart from others?

Our team at Pampered Chef is like a family. We support and uplift each other and work together to achieve our goals. We also have a strong passion for our products and love sharing them with others.

5. How can I join your successful team at Pampered Chef?

We are always looking for motivated individuals to join our team at Pampered Chef. You can reach out to us for more information on how to become a consultant and start your own successful business with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
Replies
Views
Admin Greg