• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Our Grand Opening Tomorrow - Tips and Directions Inside!

In summary, Doris came to a meeting many years ago and did a demo. She forgot the name of the egg slicer. She came in to buy something and got the past host discount.
ms_twana
Okay, my Grand Opening is tomorrow. I'M SUPER STOKED!!! Any tips, suggestions, etc? I do have a question though. A lot of people have to call me for directions to my house. What do I do if someone is calling needing directions, and I'm in the middle of my show??

I wouldn't worry about it. Make a polite pause and say "Oops sounds like someones lost"
Answer the phone, give them quick directions and then get back to the show.
Or put signs out directing people to your house.

or give the phone to someone that's at your show that is good at giving directions to your house (sister, mom, best friend, etc...)

I really like both these suggestions---just wanted to say have fun, hope you have a great show!

Okay. Thanks a bunch for your responses.

It's today, right? Have a blast! Hope it goes great and you get a TON of bookings!

Wishing you a great time!!!!

Well, it went well. I kept forgetting the name of things. I forgot to mention a few things and I couldn't remember all of the benefits of stoneware (4 people bought bar pans anyway). LOL. I've got to work on a script to practice. My next show is Monday.

I had 5 people there and I got 2 bookings and 3 possible's. One of them came in knowing they wanted the DCB, but booked a show after finding out that was the only way she could get one. LOL. I was hoping for that.

Doris came to Dallas YEARS ago and did a demo for us at a meeting she forgot the name of the egg slicer..... dont worry. I've been selling almost 17 years and still cant remember if we sell a garnisher or a crinkle cutter :)

Teresa Lynn said:
Doris came to Dallas YEARS ago and did a demo for us at a meeting she forgot the name of the egg slicer..... dont worry. I've been selling almost 17 years and still cant remember if we sell a garnisher or a crinkle cutter :)

LOL. Okay. That makes me feel better. LOL.

Can consultants get the past host discount too??

I didn't think so, but I tried it on an online order of HWC stuff, and it gave me 10% off

Thanks!....

What time does the grand opening start?

The grand opening will begin at 10:00 AM tomorrow morning.

What special deals or promotions will be offered during the grand opening?

We will be offering a variety of discounts and promotions throughout the day, including special prices on select products and bundle deals.

Is there a limit on how many customers can attend the grand opening?

There is no limit on the number of customers who can attend the grand opening. We welcome everyone to come and join us!

Will there be any demonstrations or cooking classes during the grand opening?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations and classes throughout the day, showcasing our products and recipes.

Do I need to RSVP for the grand opening?

No RSVP is necessary for the grand opening. You are welcome to stop by at any time during the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
kristenlee