• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening: Last Minute Tips for a 1st Show

In summary, some last minute tips for a successful first Pampered Chef show include organizing products and supplies beforehand, setting up an attractive display, practicing the presentation, having a plan for orders and payments, and engaging with guests to create a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
Skidget
I am having my grand opening on Saturday September 15th. This is actually my first show also. I have had 3 catalogs already. Any last minute tips???? I think I am ready, but any advice would be great!!!!

All I can say is just have fun:)

Make it SIMPLE. "Don't make it harder than it needs to be." (Tracy Williams' best tip- she's from HO) It's not necessary to make lots of PC recipes. I make 1 new on and maybe 1 other that could done ahead. I try to make sure the food part is done BEFORE they come, unless you're doing the demo. Display you entire kit..."look what I got for $155 plus sales tax!" You can have a chopping station, cutting/slicing station, etc...let THEM play with the tools. With the weather hot...an ice cream bar?

Good luck!

Make sure you smile, relax and talk about how you love the products... people relate well and feel comfortable and this will make you feel more comfortable

Hi there! Congratulations on your grand opening and your first show as a Pampered Chef consultant! That is so exciting! You have already done a great job by sending out 3 catalogs and preparing for your event. My advice would be to make sure you have all of your products and materials organized and easily accessible. Also, don't be afraid to engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience! Good luck on Saturday!

Related to Grand Opening: Last Minute Tips for a 1st Show

What are some last minute tips for my first Pampered Chef show?

1. Make sure to have all of your products and supplies organized and ready to go before the show begins.

2. Set up an inviting and visually appealing display to showcase your products.

3. Practice your presentation and be familiar with the features and benefits of each product.

4. Have a plan for handling orders and payments, such as using a mobile app or having order forms and a cash box on hand.

5. Don't forget to have fun and engage with your guests, making them feel welcome and excited about the products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Francine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • California Girl