• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Your First Pampered Chef Cooking Show? Tips Here!

In summary, to get started hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show, reach out to a consultant and express interest. Invite at least 10-12 guests for a lively atmosphere and a chance to earn rewards. The consultant will bring various products for guests to try, including kitchen tools and cookware. Hosting a cooking show offers the opportunity to try new products, learn recipes, and have a fun experience with friends and family. The consultant will provide all necessary ingredients and equipment, but you may choose to offer snacks or beverages for guests.
lsm72
Greetings PC Friends!

I'm new to PC (since 3/27) and hosting my first open house this Sunday. Do any of you have tips for my first cooking show? I'm slightly nervous but anxious more than anything else. All advice, tips, etc. are welcome.

Thanks!:eek:

Welcome to PC!

Did you adverstise it as an open house or a cooking show? Is there a definite beginning time or is it come and go as they please? That makes a big difference.

My advice would be just to stay calm and "fake it til you make it." You will not know everything, but you can just pretend that you do. Your confidence will speak volumes.

P.S. Per PC Policies, we are not allowed to post the address of our Personal Websites, so you might want to remove it from your signature. if you do .../lserna, we get the idea. :)

Pick a recipe and practice it. Also write a script and practice that. Try to relax and have fun. If you do search on open house in either the files (see menu) or through the forum (search on menu bar) we've talked about this a bit and I think you will find invitation ideas, menu ideas, and other helpful tips.

1. How do I get started with hosting my first Pampered Chef cooking show?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a cooking show. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

2. How many guests should I invite to my cooking show?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your cooking show. This will ensure a fun and lively atmosphere and give you a chance to earn some great rewards.

3. What kind of products will be featured at my cooking show?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring a variety of products for you and your guests to try out during the cooking show. These may include kitchen tools, cookware, and other useful gadgets.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

There are many benefits to hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef. You will have the opportunity to try out new products, learn new recipes, earn free products and discounts, and have a fun and memorable experience with your friends and family.

5. Do I need to provide anything for the cooking show?

No, your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and equipment for the cooking show. However, if you would like to offer snacks or beverages for your guests, you are welcome to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephaniechefs
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefJoanne