• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Pampered Chef: I'm Ready, Bring On the Tips!

In summary, Jeanie Gay offers advice on how to succeed as a new consultant. She recommends setting up at least four shows in your first Super Starter Month, and offers tips on how to motivate yourself.
angelkatey
I am getting ready to sign up and am very excited about selling PC. My daughter used to sell and I have alot of the products already. Any and all tips and advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :) :)

Go for it!!! I have been a consultant for only 5 months and I love it. I had my first cooking show 12 years ago and have enjoyed the products ever since. Funny thing, I don't remember the consultant offering me the opportunity 12 years ago or I could have been doing it all that time. Remember to ask everybody to be a consultant, book a show, or place an order. Just have fun with it and your business will flourish.

Jeanie Gay

I say go for it too. PC is great and if you have a lot of the products than why not. You might as well get more products for free than buying them.
this sight is a wonderful place for support and ideas. Keep us informed with your progress and with some of your ideas.

Good luck if/when you join! This site is an amazing support system as well as inspiration. I would not have signed or gotten this far without it! Please keep us posted!

My advice being a newbie myself (currently in Super Starter Month 2) would be to set up at least four FIRM shows for your FIRST SS month. I told my friends about it before I signed and asked them to help me out by having a show. I told them about all of the free products I would earn if I met my $1250 goal and four of them were willing to host for me in my first month. I had sales of $1326 for the month and earned my SS1 Bonus, plus a new consultant bonus.
Having the UPS guy drop off all my free stuff was a real motivator! I guess the gist of my advise is - SET YOUSELF UP TO WIN! Plan it out and you will be successful. Good Luck!

What is the best way to approach potential customers for Pampered Chef?

The best way to approach potential customers for Pampered Chef is to start by talking to friends and family. They can serve as your initial customer base and also provide referrals to others. You can also host a Pampered Chef party or event and invite people who may be interested in the products.

What are some effective ways to promote Pampered Chef products?

Some effective ways to promote Pampered Chef products include utilizing social media platforms, creating a personal website or blog, attending local events and markets, and offering product demonstrations to potential customers. You can also collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants and exchange product reviews or cross-promote each other's businesses.

How can I make my Pampered Chef business stand out from others?

To make your Pampered Chef business stand out, focus on building personal relationships with your customers. Provide exceptional customer service, follow up with them after their purchase, and offer customized product recommendations based on their needs. You can also differentiate yourself by offering unique and creative ways to use the products, such as hosting cooking classes or workshops.

What are some tips for successfully selling Pampered Chef products?

Some tips for successfully selling Pampered Chef products include being knowledgeable about the products, offering samples or demonstrations, and providing excellent customer service. It's also essential to listen to your customers' needs and preferences and tailor your recommendations accordingly. Additionally, setting sales goals and staying organized can help you stay on track and achieve success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, and the potential to earn income through commissions and bonuses. You also have the opportunity to build your own business and develop valuable skills in sales, marketing, and customer service. Additionally, as a consultant, you get to try out new products and receive discounts on your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJ-1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
peichef
  • Tammy D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Skidget