• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Show Tomorrow Night - 15 Guests Confirmed!

In summary, the author has a show tomorrow night and has confirmed 15 guests. Most of them are from social media and they are all interested in the author's upcoming bookings. The recipe for the Garden Ranch Pizza was a hit and everyone wanted the recipe.
AJ-1
Hi All,

I'm so pumped....I have a show tomorrow night (repeat host from the summer) and we've just confirmed 15 guests including herself.

This is by far the largest confirmed guests I have had at any show. Many of them have called her this morning to say they will be there. A few even asked if they could bring a guest.

Any last minute tips would be much appreciated. I'm definitely working the bookings tomorrow night...since we're heading straight into the holiday selling season I'm armed and ready....HAHAHAHA.

ASK EVERYONE! There isn't any special magic, that's it.

How exciting!!! What recipe are you demo'ing? What are you planning to say/do to get those bookings?

Best wishes!

Hey Ladies,

Well I had a fantastic show!!! Right now my Comm. Sales are at $1,100.00 !!!!

I didn't get any dates actually written down in my calendar but I had 4 guests tell me they would love to do a show later in Nov / Dec and one in January.

One lady was expecting her 4th child any day now and was thinking closer to Dec. Another just listed her house and hoped to be moving by Nov 30, so she would love a show in her new place....the other two own small businesses and prefer Dec/Jan. I was so excited!!! They are really interested too which is a good thing.

I really needed this because I've been struggling to get my business up off the ground and running.

Thank you so much for responding :)

AJ

AJ, Congratulations and Good Job! It sure is a nice boost to have a party like this and so many potential bookings. Don't lose track of them -- confirm dates as soon as you can. NICE!!

You deserve a big Woo Hoo!!!

Thanks girls :) You're great motivation to keep going!

I forgot to mention that I made the Garden Ranch Pizza. It was a hit! Everyone wanted the recipe :)

way to go!!!! gotta love a kilo show :)

1. What time is the show tomorrow night?

The show will start at 7 PM. Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled and find a seat.

2. Will there be any food or drinks provided at the show?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and drinks available for guests to enjoy during the show. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the show?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can plan for enough seating and refreshments.

4. Do I need to bring any money to the show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the show. However, if you see something you like and would like to make a purchase, we accept cash, credit, and debit cards.

5. Is there a dress code for the show?

No, there is no specific dress code for the show. Just come as you are and get ready to have a great time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krahema
  • PChefPEI