• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tomorrow's First Show: 10 Confirmed Guests, Product Demos & Raffles!

I didn't make any sales. So overall, it was a good learning experience.In summary, the speaker is preparing for their first show and is feeling nervous. They have invited 10 guests, prepared folders with catalogs, order forms, wish lists, and monthly specials. They also bought raffle tickets and plan to offer them to guests for $5 each. The speaker is making white pizza and plans to demo the products on a cucumber and lime. They also ask for suggestions and receive encouraging words from others. The recipe for the white pizza is shared, along with other dishes typically made at Pampered Chef shows. The speaker is reminded to relax and have fun, and also that a little bit of nerves can be beneficial. The speaker's
Katiechef
Okay so my first show is tomorrow, there are 10 confirmed guests coming, I made folders that contain a catalog, order form, wish list, and included the monthly specials as well. I also bought a huge roll of raffle tickets which I was going to offer to the guests at 5/each and then do a drawing for the total amount sold. I am making white pizza, I also told the host to get a cucumber and lime so I can demo the products on them, any suggestions??? I am SO nervous!!

Katie, good luck and just have fun!! Everyone gets nervous (I just finished my SS and still get nervous). Just know your products and have a great time.. it'll show. Most of the time our things sell themselves. I'm sure what you are doing is just fine!

:) Good luck
T

Good luck!! If you need to, just tell everyone this is your first show. They all understand.

What is white pizza? Do you know which cookbook that is in? Sounds really good.

Thank you both for your encouraging words! :) Here is the recipe for white pizza it is my recipe and I wrote it with the intention of using Pampered Chef products:
White Pizza
1 package of Pilsbury pizza dough
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2 firm Roma tomatoes
2 tsp. The Pampered Chef Pantry Italian Seasoining Mix

Preheat oven to 400. Using your Baker's Roller roll out the dough on the large Pizza stone. Place block of mozzarella cheese in the freezer. In the Batter Bowl combine olive oil, Italian seasonings, and Parmesan chesse, whisk together with your Stainless Whisk, press two cloves of garlic in Garlic Press into mixture, spread over dough using Classic Scraper. Using the Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate the chilled mozzarella over the pizza. With your Ultimate Slice & Grate using the v-shaped blade, slice the tomatoes, and distribute evenly over the pizza. Cook in 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes, and then slice with the Pizza Cutter, and serve using the Mini-Serving Spatula, enjoy!
:)

That sounds good. Not what I thought it was going to be. I just new you were going to say it was mozz cheese and chicken with an alfredo sauce or something. Yours sounds really good and easy. I will have to try that some time. (like maybe tonight. I think I might have the stuff to make it :rolleyes: )

Awesome! I hope you like it! What do you all usually make at shows?

I have made the rustic focaccia, which sounds similar to yours. It has mozzarella, olives, roma tomatoes, garlic, parmesan & onions.. sooo delicious. Then I made Thai Chicken Salad and tomorrow night the Caprese Sandwich on French Bread (nervous b/c I never made this at a show!)

Make sure you post how you did. Im sure you'll do great!

Have fun!

The rest will fall into place!

Everyone is so nice and supportive here!:) I will post tomorrow and let everyone know how it went! I have two other shows booked for the following weekend....:D

That's why I love this business! Mostly everyone you meet in PC will be helpful, even they don't know you!

Go Katie!!!!Deeeeeeeppppp Breeeaaaath and relax. Remember we are the Pampered Chef not the Perfect Chef! Remember the reason you were so interested in becoming a conultant! Mostly because, and I am assuming this, you noticed how much fun the consultant you signed with was having. You can do that. I have been doing shows for 5.5 years. I still get butterflies. When I started it was battleships! With torpedoes! Here is something you should take comfort in. And it sounds odd but it is very true. If you are NOT nervous going into any venture, no matter how familiar you are with it, then you will not do well, you will not portray yourself well and you will bore your audiance to death.
That slight fear actually helps you do what you need to do. It pumps up the edrenaline (sp) and makes you gooooooooo!!!!!!! Like the Engergizer bunny.
I learned that, get this, over 30 years ago as a 4-H member doing demos. And you know what, the lady who told me that, was right. I have had several shows where I felt "to" comfortable going in to them and boy did I flop. I found if I made myself a little nervous, I worked much better. My excitement level was up and so was the parties!
So go with the feelings and let them guide you but not over take you.
YOU WILL BE GREAT!!!!!

Well?How did it go?

Okay everyone, well my first show wasn't that bad as far as how I did, the bummer was that 15 people had RSVP'd the host and only 5 showed. We had fun though, they loved the raffle ticket thing I did, everyone bought one. I did 309- at the show, but there are more outside orders coming in, I let everyone try out the products which made two people buy the Food Chopper. I also booked a show for August, and another woman asked to do a bridal shower next Spring.... I have two shows next weekend...I am a little bummed about the turnout, and the amount $, but there is no where to go but up! This message board is really helping me!

1. What time does the show start?

The show will start at 7:00 PM EST.

2. How long will the show last?

The show is expected to last approximately 1 hour, but may run a few minutes longer depending on the number of questions and interactions with guests.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for attendees?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only to those who attend the show. Make sure to tune in to take advantage of these deals!

4. Will there be any guest speakers during the show?

Yes, there will be 10 confirmed guests who will be sharing their experiences with Pampered Chef products and offering tips and tricks for using them.

5. How do I enter the raffle for a chance to win a prize?

To enter the raffle, simply comment during the show with your name and why you love Pampered Chef products. Winners will be selected at random and announced during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedcheflori