• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Cat Show Hosting Tips for a Grand Opening & Beyond

In summary, if your kit arrives damaged, you can contact the customer service team for a replacement. The delivery time for the kit can vary but is typically 5-7 business days. The kit will come with instructions and there are also instructional videos available on the website. Unfortunately, there are no exchanges or returns for items in the kit, but customer service can assist with any issues. Customization for the products in the kit is not currently available, but new and popular products may be added in the future.
southernmommie
Woohoo! It was like Christmas for me! I have my stuff printed out, added to the host packets, labels printed out, business cards added, and waiting for kids to go to bed so I can watch the DVD's. I am so excited! My Grand Opening is Monday night at 6:30. And I have 3-4 cat shows for this month and 2 for next month!!

My question is, do you host coach your cat shows like you do your cooking shows? What do you do different? Do you add anything different or keep it the same (other than the catalog planning guide)?

You rock!!! you really got it all together fast! That's great! soooo...I don't know how to coach catalog shows either, and I'm hoping to see what others have to say.....but congratulations! I opened my box on Saturday. I finally got my host packages completed yesterday....I have one friend running a catalog show while she travels, her idea, but apparently she doesn't check email..

You are going to love it. Welcome to the Pampered Chef family.

1. What should I do if my kit arrives damaged?

If your kit arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will assist you with getting a replacement kit.

2. How long does it typically take for the kit to arrive?

The delivery time for the kit can vary depending on your location. It usually takes 5-7 business days for the kit to be delivered.

3. Will the kit come with instructions on how to use the products?

Yes, the kit will come with detailed instructions on how to use each product included. You can also find instructional videos on our website.

4. Can I exchange or return items from the kit?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges or returns for items in the kit. However, if you have any issues with a specific product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I customize the products included in the kit?

At this time, we do not offer customization for the products included in the kit. However, we regularly update our kits with new and popular products, so be sure to check back for future options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters