• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming a Future Director: How Many Recruits and Sales?

In summary, to become a Future Director with Pampered Chef, you need at least 3 recruits on your team and $2,500 in personal sales. Quality is more important than quantity when recruiting, and it's best to focus on passionate individuals. Both your recruits' and your own sales can count towards the $2,500 requirement. There is a 90-day time limit to meet the requirements, with the possibility of starting over if not met. Benefits of becoming a Future Director include higher commission rates, exclusive training and resources, leadership bonuses, and the ability to mentor and support your team.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am at work without my PC notebook and I need to know what it required to become a Future Director. Is it 2 recruits? Or is it 2 recruits plus a certain dollar amt in sales. I have searched high and low on the PC website and cant find the answer to my question! I have my 2nd recruit and im curious! THANKS..... :D

You become a future director with two active recruits.

Congratulations on your promotion!! As long as the 1st one is still active then you are now a FD!! To get the override you will need to submit $1250 in sales each month.

Yeah!! Cindy! Keep up your momentum!

1. How many recruits do I need to become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director with Pampered Chef, you need to have at least 3 recruits on your team. However, it's important to note that quality is more important than quantity when it comes to building your team. It's best to focus on recruiting individuals who are passionate about the company and its products.

2. How many sales do I need to make to become a Future Director?

In order to become a Future Director, you need to have at least $2,500 in personal sales. This can be achieved through hosting parties, selling products online, and participating in vendor events. It's also important to note that you should be consistently making sales and not just reaching the minimum requirement.

3. Can I use both my recruits' and my own sales towards the $2,500 requirement?

Yes, you can use both your recruits' and your own sales towards the $2,500 requirement. This means that if you have $1,500 in personal sales and one of your recruits has $1,000 in sales, you have met the requirement to become a Future Director.

4. Is there a time limit to meet the sales and recruit requirements?

Yes, there is a time limit to meet the sales and recruit requirements. You have 90 days from the time you sign up to become a consultant to meet the requirements and become a Future Director. If you do not meet the requirements within this time frame, you will have to start over and sign up again as a new consultant.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Future Director?

Becoming a Future Director with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn a leadership bonus. Additionally, as a Future Director, you will have the ability to mentor and support your team of consultants, helping them grow their businesses as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
srg252001
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3