• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get $250 Pampered Chef Dollars for Director Promotion?

In summary, the Director Promotion at Pampered Chef is a level of leadership achieved by meeting certain sales and team-building goals. Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and redeemed for products and rewards. To earn $250 Pampered Chef Dollars for Director Promotion, a consultant must achieve and maintain the Director title for three consecutive months. These dollars can be used for various purposes within the company and can be earned multiple times.
pckrissy
I know I may sound greedy, don't you get $250 PC dollars when you promote to director? ($50 for each recruit) I know the old way you used to get $50 pc dollars when you qualified each recruit up until your 5th one but I thought they changed it in January of this year to giving the PC dollars all at once when you qualified all 5? Anyway, I was just curious...I have it spent all kinds of ways and haven't received them yet and was just checking to see if they still give them to you.
Thanks

You won't get the PC$ that you received previously. So if you had already received $150 for qualifying 3 recruits, you'd only get $100 when you promote.

I haven't gotten any....all my recruits qualified after january of this year...
so I will still get them?

You should.

thanks again, again i appreciate all your knowledge :)

Congrats on PC dollars! I'm using mine (earned from super starter months) to go to conference and I bought some fun products, too.

Hey Krissy, what are you buying at conference with your money?? I'm not sure what I"m doing yet besides buying mini catalogs!!

What is the Director Promotion at Pampered Chef?

The Director Promotion at Pampered Chef is a level of leadership within the company's compensation plan. It is achieved when a consultant reaches the title of Director, which requires meeting certain sales and team-building goals.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency within the company's reward system. They can be earned through sales, team-building, and other achievements and can be redeemed for products, business supplies, and other rewards.

How do you earn $250 Pampered Chef Dollars for Director Promotion?

To earn $250 Pampered Chef Dollars for Director Promotion, a consultant must achieve the Director title and maintain it for three consecutive months. They must also meet certain sales and team-building goals during this time period.

What can $250 Pampered Chef Dollars be used for?

$250 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used for a variety of purposes within the company, including purchasing products, business supplies, and other rewards. They can also be applied towards the cost of attending company events and training opportunities.

Is the $250 Pampered Chef Dollars for Director Promotion a one-time reward?

No, the $250 Pampered Chef Dollars for Director Promotion is a recurring reward that can be earned every time a consultant achieves the Director title and maintains it for three consecutive months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies