• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Ways to Earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards that can be earned through hosting a party or event, referrals, and customer purchases. They can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance, and expire after one year. They can also be combined with other discounts and promotions to maximize savings. However, they are non-transferable and can only be used by the person who earned them.
esavvymom
Staff member
Other than being a new consultant and the 90-days thing, how else do we get opportunity to earn PC Dollars? Or do we? I saw someone mention something about getting some for promoting to director...??Just curious.....

Bobbi,

Every once in a while, PC will do some sort of incentive (usually based on sales for a particular month - last year they had it in December) and we can earn PC dollars that way as well. I think they just did it in this past June for sales over $6000 for the month.

The most recent opportunity was with the recruiting promo for conference attendees.

You can also earn 400PC$ by achieving what used to be called TPC (Top Performance Cluster) and is now called Excellence Awards

You get $250 PC dollars for promoting to Director!!!!

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. They can also be earned through referrals and customer purchases. The more successful your party or event is, the more Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars on any products?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including those that are on sale or clearance. They can also be used towards the cost of hosting a party or event.

3. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire one year after they are earned. It is important to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards.

4. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars in combination with other discounts or promotions. This allows you to maximize your savings and get the most value out of your rewards.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the person who earned them. However, you can use them to purchase gifts for others if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NinaPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • buzz26
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buzz26
  • Morgan032032