• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Ready to Spend My Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's upcoming kit enhancement month and when they can order at 40% off. They also mention having a stash of PC dollars and wanting to spend them wisely. Another person suggests using them for National Conference or joining the conference club. The conversation shifts to talking about a family reunion and guilt over not taking someone who may not attend again. The conversation ends with someone mentioning their own upcoming kit enhancement month and offering help to find the information in a letter.
Jenni
My 90 days are up June 2nd... Yah :) very happy with everything so far!

I have a pretty good size stash of PC dollars and am waiting for my kit enhancement month. When am I able to order up at 40% off? I am ready to shop. I got PC dollars burning a hole in my pockets :D

Your KE month should be listed in your welcome letter. I think, since your 90 days are up in June, that your KE month will be July. But I'm not positive about that. To be sure, you can check with HO.

Jenni said:
My 90 days are up June 2nd... Yah :) very happy with everything so far!

I have a pretty good size stash of PC dollars and am waiting for my kit enhancement month. When am I able to order up at 40% off? I am ready to shop. I got PC dollars burning a hole in my pockets :D
Spending PC dollars is fun, but I didn't want mine to go- so I chose wisely! :) Enjoy all the fun stuff!

Thanks Ann.. you always have a good answer :)

You can pay for National Conference with them...that would be PRICELESS!

I spent mine on KE but now I wish I'd saved more of them for conference ...

jwpamp said:
You can pay for National Conference with them...that would be PRICELESS!

We have a huge family reunion during the same time frame... my Mother in Law is 86 and we want to take her. Since this may be the last one she attends. I am joining conference club for next year. :thumbup:

Jenni said:
my Mother in Law is 86 and we want to take her. Since this may be the last one she attends.
I have to laugh at this. My MIL has been using this line about my grandmother-in-law since DH and I were married 14 years ago. :rolleyes: She (GIL) is now 91.

Its not the first time it has been used on me... what we will do to avoid guilt! lol

Happy Spending! You deserve every penny of it!

My 90 days are up June 3, and my kit enhancement month is June!! You should have received a letter in the mail when you started telling you your consultant number, password, 30 and 90 day end dates. On the second page of this letter under kit enhancement month is says your new consultant kit enhancement month is:.....
Hope this helps!

1. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Redeem" button next to your available dollars. You can then use them towards any purchase on our website.

2. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after 1 year from the date they were earned. Be sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards!

3. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are meant to be used as a standalone reward for our valued customers.

4. What if I don't have enough Pampered Chef Dollars to cover my entire purchase?

If you do not have enough Pampered Chef Dollars to cover your entire purchase, you can use them towards a portion of your order and pay the remaining balance with a credit card or other accepted payment method.

5. Are there any restrictions on what I can use my Pampered Chef Dollars on?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used on any purchase on our website, including sale items. However, they cannot be used towards shipping fees or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akpampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Morgan032032