• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Pampered Chef Dollars: Kit Enhancement Preparations

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of credit that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. They can be used towards purchasing products from the catalog, including Kit Enhancements. To redeem them, simply add the desired products to your online cart and select the option to pay with Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout. These dollars can be combined with other discounts and promotions, but not with other forms of credit. It's important to use them before they expire, which is one year from the date they are earned.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
First of all....

I submitted my final show to be quailified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

So...how long does it take for the PC dollars to show up into my account. I want to use them for kit enhansment....

Way to go! Not for sure about PC$, you can check on CC.

Usually in about a week I had them in the mail.

Great job! :)

janetupnorth said:
Usually in about a week I had them in the mail.
Don't they do it all electronically now?

Since the PC$ now show up on CC, you should have them in a few days...at least in time for KEM! Congratulations and happy shopping!

WOW....I just got an e-mail from HO. My PC dollars are in my account!!!

Congrats to you!! Doing happy dance for you! :) :D

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of credit that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. You can earn 10% of the total sales from your party in Pampered Chef Dollars, which can then be used towards purchasing products from our catalog.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards the purchase of a Kit Enhancement?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards the purchase of a Kit Enhancement. This is a great way to save money and enhance your starter kit with additional products.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for a Kit Enhancement?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars for a Kit Enhancement, simply add the products you would like to purchase to your online cart and select the option to pay with Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you have available will be deducted from your total.

4. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts and promotions. However, they cannot be combined with other forms of credit, such as host rewards or consultant credits.

5. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire one year from the date they are earned. It is important to use them before they expire to take advantage of the credit towards your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PurpleAngel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg