• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Get Supply Order A for My Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, Susan recommends purchasing the DCB and 12" skillet, and recommends waiting until April for the best deal.
dymplz8
I just wanted to get some advice from everyone. I just received my $200 PC dollars and I really want to purchase some of the new spring/summer items so that I can have them with me at my shows. Did anyone purchase Supply Order A for the $170 price and was it very beneficial? It looks like you will get a lot for your money, I'm just wondering how much of it I will really use at shows. I'm trying to decide whether to put my PC dollars toward that and by April and May (my fourth month), I should have accumulated at least another $100 -$150 PC dollars to use towards kit enhancement. I just know that I really want the 12" skillet and DCB too. HELP!!! :cry: What would you guys do and if not kit A, what new spring/summer items should I purchase? I can't believe how hard it is to decide what I want, there is so much that I need. :chef:

Thanks!!!

i purchased the kit A and most of it is lying on my dog's crate, unopened. big sellers i have noticed are the bbq basket, cookware protectors, color-coated knives (the new ones) and collapsible bowl, all of which i do bring to shows. i would use the pc$ in conjunction with kit enhancement for your 12" skillet and dcb, as they are both $$$$.

congrats on the pc$ - you're off to a great start!

Think about what you'll use for SHOWS. With that in mind, I would get the DCB and the 12" skillet. As for spring/summer samples, buy what you think YOU'LL use personally, and a few representative pieces. The collapsible bowl is a MUST. :) Susan gave great suggestions.

I would wait 2 weeks until April, KE month and get them at 40% off and use PC dollars then (for the skillet and DCB)

I bought the collapsable bowl, the package with the med sheet pan and cookwear protectors, grill basket and pinch bowls. I have sold a collapsable bowl to everyone who has seen it so far. (23 bowls sold in 2 shows). Have not got the grill basket yet, but have alot of interest. I wouldn't get all the other random stuff unless you want it for yourself.

How do you plan on earning more PC dollars? I thought after the initial sign up, you didn't get many other chances to earn them??? Maybe I am wrong.

I agree with waiting til April for KE for the DCB and 12" skillet - and for the new products - my biggest hits have been the Grill Basket, Party Sticks, Collapsible Bowl....and I would get a green knife, and the microfiber towel set....

Becky0216 said:
I bought the collapsable bowl, the package with the med sheet pan and cookwear protectors, grill basket and pinch bowls. I have sold a collapsable bowl to everyone who has seen it so far. (23 bowls sold in 2 shows). Have not got the grill basket yet, but have alot of interest. I wouldn't get all the other random stuff unless you want it for yourself.

How do you plan on earning more PC dollars? I thought after the initial sign up, you didn't get many other chances to earn them??? Maybe I am wrong.

You can earn PC $$ throughout your first 90 days....you might want to check out that info on CC!

I took the list and highlighted all the items I wanted on it. Then I looked to see which packages would be more beneficial. I think I ended up with C and D and some open stock items. The collapsible bowl and grill basket are two great items to buy on open stock.

Becky0216 said:
I have sold a collapsable bowl to everyone who has seen it so far. (23 bowls sold in 2 shows).

Whoa! I think you need to send an email to Marla (that's Marla Gottshalk, the CEO of our company). She'll want to know. :)

oh really? I didnt nkow they liked update like that.

Yes, I earned my $200 in my first 30 days, but I have up until my 90 days to continue earning PC dollars. Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't sure if you were able to purchase two different kits, maybe I will do that. I really do want the collapsible bowl, the pinch bowls and the scrapers, but I don't really know how much of the other stuff I will need. This will give me the opportunity to purchase the skillet, DCB and Fluted Stoneware pan too.

Becky0216 said:
oh really? I didnt nkow they liked update like that.
They like to know when things are really hot sellers, so management can alert the manufacturers, in case they need to bump up production.

dymplz8 said:
Yes, I earned my $200 in my first 30 days, but I have up until my 90 days to continue earning PC dollars. Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't sure if you were able to purchase two different kits, maybe I will do that. I really do want the collapsible bowl, the pinch bowls and the scrapers, but I don't really know how much of the other stuff I will need. This will give me the opportunity to purchase the skillet, DCB and Fluted Stoneware pan too.
If you purchase A you cannnot purchase any other groups. If you purchase any of the other groups, you cannot get A.

If you do end up with items you don't really want, you can use them as incentives for your hosts.

chefann said:
They like to know when things are really hot sellers, so management can alert the manufacturers, in case they need to bump up production.
You mean like the Mix N Chop!

Yeah, we don't want another Mix N Chop experience! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
Maybe we do... The Mix N Chop is my number 1 seller. Think of all the commission if the bowl as my number 1 seller!

DebbieJ said:

I didn't sell a lot of mix n chops then, but I have 1-2 per show currently...

I can't wait to get my PC$.....

1. Should I get Supply Order A for my Pampered Chef Dollars?

It ultimately depends on your individual needs and preferences. Supply Order A typically includes popular kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories, and is a great option for those looking to stock their kitchen with versatile and high-quality items.

2. What are the benefits of using my Pampered Chef Dollars on Supply Order A?

Using your Pampered Chef Dollars towards Supply Order A allows you to get essential kitchen items at a discounted price or even for free. It also helps you build a strong foundation of quality tools for all your cooking needs.

3. Are there any limitations on what I can purchase with my Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used towards eligible products and cannot be used towards shipping, taxes, or any other fees. Additionally, they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards multiple supply orders?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards multiple supply orders as long as the total amount does not exceed the value of your Pampered Chef Dollars.

5. Can I earn more Pampered Chef Dollars to use towards supply orders?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn additional Pampered Chef Dollars through sales and team building activities. You can also receive them as a reward for reaching certain milestones or participating in company promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akpampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Morgan032032