• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars for Sell a Thon?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Dollars for Sell a Thon is a promotional event where consultants can earn Pampered Chef Dollars to use towards purchasing products from the company by reaching sales goals. These dollars can be combined with other discounts and there is no limit to how many can be earned. They are valid for one year from the date they are earned.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
This is my first year earning the $6000 level for SAT and I haven't received my PC Dollars yet. Has anyone else earned that level and gotten theirs deposited yet? I need to make a BIG supply order SOON! =D

Check out the flyer - it might say it in tiny print at the bottom.

I earned that level, and my PC dollars have not been deposited yet... I believe the bottom of the flyer said July 14th.

Yes it is the 14th, I am waiting for mine so I can order the fall paperwork!!! Does anyone know when the fall product samples will be posted?

Thanks everyone! Last time I had someone qualify my pcd didn't get deposited so I just wanted to check before calling ho. =)

1. What is the Pampered Chef Dollars for Sell a Thon?

The Pampered Chef Dollars for Sell a Thon is a promotional event where consultants can earn Pampered Chef Dollars to use towards purchasing products from the company.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars during the Sell a Thon?

Consultants can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by reaching certain sales goals during the Sell a Thon, such as selling a certain amount of products or hosting a certain number of parties.

3. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be combined with other discounts and promotions, making it a great way to save even more on your purchases.

4. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn during the Sell a Thon?

There is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn during the Sell a Thon. The more you sell, the more you can earn!

5. How long are Pampered Chef Dollars valid for?

Pampered Chef Dollars earned during the Sell a Thon are valid for one year from the date they are earned. Be sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef.carol