• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Not Received Sell-A-Thon Stuff?

In summary, if you have not received your Sell-A-Thon items, make sure you have completed all necessary steps for your order and allow 2-3 weeks for processing and shipping. If you have not received a tracking number, contact customer service. If your items are missing or damaged, contact customer service with your order number. Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled or changed once submitted. If it has been longer than 3 weeks, contact customer service for an update on your order.
dawnsclassycupboard
Is there anyone out there who is at consultant level who has NOT received their sell-a-thon items yet. Mine aren't even show up under product adjustments yet however, there is a gap in numbers for consultant items. I was going to call HO today but just checking to see if I was the only one.

I have not received anything - any other Canadians out there? Have you received anything?

I still don't have mine....level 1.

1. Why haven't I received my Sell-A-Thon items yet?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, please make sure that you have completed all necessary steps for your order, such as submitting payment or confirming your shipping address. If you have done so, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing and shipping. If it has been longer than that, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I track my Sell-A-Thon order?

Yes, you should have received a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. If you did not receive this email or cannot locate your tracking number, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. I received my Sell-A-Thon items, but some are missing or damaged. What do I do?

We apologize for any missing or damaged items. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and a description of the issue. We will work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my Sell-A-Thon order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. If you have any concerns or need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

5. It has been longer than 3 weeks and I still haven't received my Sell-A-Thon items. What should I do?

We apologize for the delay. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and we will look into the issue and provide an update as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Sheila