• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for the Changeover Kit: My Experience in Receiving Sell-A-Thon Goodies

In summary, the changeover kit should arrive today. There is a list of contents in the special edition newsletter, which is on CC.
angmillar
Am I the only person who hasn't received the changeover kit or sell-a-thon goodies???

The waiting is killing me!! Too bad priority packages can take a while to get to Okinawa!!

BTW, what's in the changeover box???

I haven't received mine, either.Changeover boxes should arrive today. There's a list of the contents in the special edition newsletter, which is on CC. 1 pack of catalogs, samples of the order forms, 1 each of new paperwork, PP/P3 CD, SBRC, theme show info, etc.Sell-a-thon stuff was supposedly released from HO yesterday, so chances are good that nobody has it yet.

Ah, thanks! Now, I don't feel so left out.

I'm going to the special edition newsletter right now... =)

Hijack Ang - did you find hosptality?

test test test

Ha... you can hijack anytime.

I did find a hospitality director, and she's on the same base where I live. Although, just after I found the other one, I received an invite to a monthly cluster meeting from ther other one that I hadn't heard from for 2 months!! So, anyway, I'm four months into the business, and I still haven't had the chance to attend anything!!

I haven't received anything yet either. I am really hoping it will come today. I need a little kick in the pants to get my motivation going again. My enthusiam has been dying along with my August. Two of my 5 shows have canceled. Also, my sister is having a party on the 11th and so far only 8 people coming including her, my mom and me. I was really hoping this would be another $1000k show, but it's not looking so good.

OK, enough whining! :p

I'm in Germany and I just got mine TODAY!

My change over kit is on the truck for delivery!!! yay I can't wait to get it.

I just got mine yesterday but it's only one day delivery for me so probably today! I just wish they'd use a box that's big enough. Some of my stuff was shmooshed.

Speaking of boxes, and hijacking,. . . .

Are you all getting damaged boxes delivered from HO also?

--Jenny L

I got my changeover kit last night. Just in time for my trip to MA where I'll be trying to put together a september show so I can get cookware. :)

1. What is the Changeover Kit and why do I need to wait for it?

The Changeover Kit is a package of new products and materials that are released during the Sell-A-Thon event. These items are not available for purchase until the Sell-A-Thon begins, so you must wait for the kit to receive them.

2. When will I receive my Changeover Kit?

The Changeover Kit will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available, typically a few days before the Sell-A-Thon begins. You will receive an email notification when it has been shipped.

3. Can I track the delivery of my Changeover Kit?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number with your shipping notification email. You can use this tracking number to track the progress of your package.

4. What should I do if I do not receive my Changeover Kit?

If you do not receive your Changeover Kit within a few days of the Sell-A-Thon beginning, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and ensure that you receive your kit in a timely manner.

5. Can I order additional products from the Changeover Kit?

Yes, once the Sell-A-Thon begins, you will be able to purchase any additional products from the Changeover Kit online or through your consultant. Keep in mind that these items are only available while supplies last, so it is best to order early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet