• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earned Pampered Chef Dollars - When Will I Receive Them?

In summary, Earned Pampered Chef Dollars are received within 7-10 business days after a qualifying party or order is submitted. You can check your balance by logging into your consultant account on the website and they can be used towards any product or shipping fees. They expire after 90 days and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
pamperedape
Okay, so I earned my PC dollars last night by submitting 4 shows in my first 30days. :D How soon will I receive them? I really want to order some things from the samples section of CC and the samples are over on August 1st...

I got mine both times within a week.

Thanks! That's great news, BUT we are going on vacation for a week so I will most likely miss out on ordering my stuff at the sample prices. :( I AM SO BUMMED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my CONGRATULATIONS email and I couldn't even be proud of myself. Darn it!!!! Full price stinks!!

If you have a good friend who would go through the mail for you and find them, all you need is the serial number and a computer with PP or P3 on it.

1. When will I receive my Earned Pampered Chef Dollars?

Earned Pampered Chef Dollars are typically received within 7-10 business days after the qualifying party or order has been submitted.

2. How do I know if I have earned Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can check your Earned Pampered Chef Dollars balance by logging into your consultant account on our website and selecting the "My Business" tab. Your balance will be listed under the "Earnings" section.

3. Can I use my Earned Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product?

Yes, you can use your Earned Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product on our website or at a party. They can also be used towards shipping and handling fees.

4. Do my Earned Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Earned Pampered Chef Dollars expire 90 days from the date they are earned. Be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I combine my Earned Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Earned Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the full retail price of a product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies