• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My 5% Pampered Chef Dollars Be Posted?

In summary, your 5% Pampered Chef Dollars will be posted within 24-48 hours after your order has been shipped. You can track them by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Rewards" tab. They will expire after one year and cannot be redeemed for cash, but can be used towards future purchases on the Pampered Chef website. There are also restrictions on their use, as they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
pcrae
I still haven't seen the 5% PC Dollars that I earned in December. Does anyone know when these will be posted to our accounts?

Jan 14th I read somewhere

The info was in the fine print. It was after commission checks post, and I think Morfia is right about the 14th.

Too bad it didn't come in time for Leadership...that would have been coolio since I always BUY there! Not complaining...I'll use it to buy my S/S catties/paperwork!

Thanks, I'm sure I read it at one point. I was just getting anxious! hehe

I can't wait to get mine either! YAY!

The memo said that PC $ would be deposited by Jan. 14th, so of course, I keep checking several times a day to see if it's in there yet!:rolleyes:

I was searching through the threads hoping i wasn't the only one who had not received their PC dollars. okay, i feel much beter!

My goal this year is to be like Ann and read the fine print:)

You know I am going to be so envious when I see all of the people at leadership that read "the fine print" and earned their ribbon for doing the online training on time.

1. When will my 5% Pampered Chef Dollars be posted?

The 5% Pampered Chef Dollars will be posted within 24-48 hours after your order has been shipped.

2. How can I track my 5% Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can track your 5% Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Rewards" tab. Your available 5% Pampered Chef Dollars will be displayed there.

3. Do my 5% Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, your 5% Pampered Chef Dollars will expire after one year from the date they are posted. Make sure to use them before they expire!

4. Can I redeem my 5% Pampered Chef Dollars for cash?

No, the 5% Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards future purchases on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any restrictions on using my 5% Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, the 5% Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used on Pampered Chef products and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • buzz26