• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registration and Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, to register for a Pampered Chef account, visit the website and click the "Sign In" button. You can create a new account or sign in with Facebook or Google. Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards earned by hosting a show or placing an order. They can be redeemed for free or discounted products. To redeem, add products to your cart and apply the dollars at checkout. They expire after one year and cannot be transferred to others, but can be used to purchase gifts.
heather223
Gold Member
Anyone know if someone registers for conference and pays for it via credit card, etc and then earns PC dollars, can they change payment to the PC dollars?? Hope that makes sense. :chef:

HO will reimburse you the same way your payment was made.

Please note: When you earn free or half-price registration through the March 16-April 14 Consultant Special and have already registered at full price, your registration fee will be automatically refunded in the same form as payment. No worries, so sign up today.

Nothing is stated about "earning PC dollars" ~ only if you earn registration for 1/2 off or free.

heather223 said:
Anyone know if someone registers for conference and pays for it via credit card, etc and then earns PC dollars, can they change payment to the PC dollars?? Hope that makes sense. :chef:
Once you've paid, I don't think you can change the payment type.

Ann, thanks for the response and you are correct. I called HO and once you pay you can't change it. :chef:

Related to Registration and Pampered Chef Dollars

What is the process for registering for a Pampered Chef account?

To register for a Pampered Chef account, simply visit our website and click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner. From there, you can either create a new account or sign in with your existing Facebook or Google account. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name and email address, to complete the registration process.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards that you can earn by hosting a cooking show or by placing an order as a guest at a show. These dollars can be redeemed for free or discounted products. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you earn will depend on the sales at the show or your own order total.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add the products you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout. At the payment page, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase. You can also redeem them by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant before placing an order.

Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after one year from the date they are earned. It is important to use them before they expire to make the most out of your rewards.

Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder who earned them. However, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase products as gifts for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3