• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: Executive Cookwear Purchase with PC Dollars and Discount

In summary, the executive cookwear can be purchased with PC dollars or with a discount earned from hosting a show. The grill pan is a nice addition to the set, but the main thing is to save the PC dollars for something else.
Becky0216
I want to purchase the executive cookwear. I would love to buy both sets, but am trying to figure out what makes the most sense. This is my first month with PC and I am almost certain I will meet my 1250 in sales for the 30 days. So I will have $200 PC dollars. Am I able to use my PC dollars along with my discount?

I know if I buy the 5piece set with my 60% off I earned this month it will be $95 plus tax.
is it a better bet to use the PC dollars to buy it?

I would buy it at 60% off if you can...obiviously you'd have to host a show with $150 in sales, but that is easy...gather some orders from co workers etc. Tell them you are trying to meet a goal (to obtain cookware). You can get 2 items at 60% off this month and you can get BOTH sets if you wanted!

Save the PC $ for something else. THe grill pan is really nice addition to the set! Or new Spring products!

HTH

I already hosted a show last weekend, so I earned the 2 items off at 60%.
Can I pick anything to use my PC dollars on?

I think so, I haven't used PC $ before. Someone on here will know a more definate answer. (But definately for supplies, I dont think you can use them on a show though).

Can't use PC$ on a show, only on non-commission orders (samples, supplies, kit enhancement, personal order, conference registration).

yes, but can I use pc $ on anything in the catalog?

Yes you can as a personal order, you can purchase anything in the catalog at a 20% discount. I personally like the 7 peice over the 5 peice, it has more options for pans to use in my kitchen.

Becky0216 said:
yes, but can I use pc $ on anything in the catalog?
Yes but it has to be non-commissionable personal order and you can't get the 60% off - it would be 20% off.

There are a few products on the supply order for 40% off and you can use PC$$ on those.

ok thanks for the help.
My main thing is, do I get my 20% discount in addition to using my pc $? So the pans would be 245-20% and then use my PC $.
I am getting the 7pc set. But am also thinking of the 5 piece set to add to it.

I thought your av was a white dove of some kind. I'm losing it.... :)

Becky0216 said:
ok thanks for the help.
My main thing is, do I get my 20% discount in addition to using my pc $? So the pans would be 245-20% and then use my PC $.
I am getting the 7pc set. But am also thinking of the 5 piece set to add to it.
Yes- you'll get 20% off the retail when you place a personal order. If you can wait a couple of months, though, order them on a Kit Enhancement order in your 4th month. Then you'll get 40% off. And will still be able to use the PC$.

For kit enhancement, am I able to choose anything from the catalog? Or just select items?

Becky0216 said:
For kit enhancement, am I able to choose anything from the catalog? Or just select items?

One of each item in the catalog, totaling no more than $500.

ok, great. thanks for clarifying that for me. I am just trying to figure out what to buy right now. I have 2 items I can get at 60% off from a show I hosted. The 7pc set is one item. Just trying to figure out what to do with the other one.

The kit enhancement in your 4th month is only products not included in your kit. That can be up to $500.00.
The April kit enhancement that every consultant gets including new consultants, (If it is your 4th month, then your 4th month kit enhancement moves to May)
you can buy anything from the catalog, totaling no more than $500.00.
Confused yet? :)

1. How do I earn PC Dollars?

To earn PC Dollars, you can host a cooking show, attend a cooking show, or purchase products directly from Pampered Chef. You can also earn them by participating in special promotions or by enrolling in the Pampered Chef Rewards program.

2. How do I use my PC Dollars?

You can redeem your PC Dollars on any Pampered Chef purchase, including the Executive Cookware set. Simply enter your PC Dollars code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

3. Are there any exclusions for using PC Dollars on the Executive Cookware set?

No, you can use your PC Dollars on any Pampered Chef product, including the Executive Cookware set. However, please note that PC Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

4. Can I combine PC Dollars with a discount on the Executive Cookware set?

No, PC Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can choose to either use your PC Dollars or take advantage of a discount on the Executive Cookware set, whichever option gives you the best savings.

5. Can I earn and use PC Dollars on the same purchase of the Executive Cookware set?

Yes, you can earn and use PC Dollars on the same purchase of the Executive Cookware set. This allows you to maximize your savings and get the most out of your PC Dollars. Just make sure to enter your PC Dollars code at checkout to apply the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Boomerjojo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg