• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Kit Enhancement: Save Big with PC Dollars and Tax Returns!

In summary, the conversation is about the last day of the speaker's Kit Enhancement, where they have PC Dollars (which count as TAXABLE INCOME) to spend. They discuss the items they purchased, the discount and the total cost to them. They also mention the value to their business and the upcoming Kit Enhancement in April for new consultants. The conversation also touches on the speaker's upcoming baby and the challenges of balancing sales with a new baby. They also discuss using PC dollars for qualifying and the importance of explaining them to potential recruits.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So this is the last day of my Kit Enhancement. I wasn't going to bother with it but since I realized I had all these PC Dollars (which count as TAXABLE INCOME) I thought I should go ahead and spend them, rather than save them for something big. And I have a tax return coming that will help with the rest!

Executive Skillet: $125
Lid: $35
Southwest Seasoning: $5.50
Smoky Barbecue Rub: $3.75
Core and More: $10.50
Citrus Press: $16.50
Kitchen Shears: $15.50

Discount: $85
PC Dollars: $108
COST TO ME: $31

Value to my business: PRICELESS!:love:

Woohoo! Gotta love Kit Enhancement! You get to do it again in April, too! :D

I love shopping........ Don't you****

$211.75 product for $31 out of pocket?
Fabulous!

I have less than an hour left to get my order in for my kit enhancement this month...so many things, so little self control. :) At least whatever I don't get this month I can work on ordering in April! Yay, PC!

What am I missing? What is going on in April?

Yup! Actually it was about $50 out of pocket when I tossed in a can opener and turner for a friend ... her friend was supposed to book in January, then February (she's the "past host") and because she didn't return my call, she lost out on the booking benefit for February. I told her I reserve the right to borrow the can opener if I ever need it for a show!

April is Kit Enhancement for EVERYBODY ... your 4th month is Kit Enhancement for new consultants.

Di_Can_Cook said:
April is Kit Enhancement for EVERYBODY ... your 4th month is Kit Enhancement for new consultants.
That would figure!! I will have just had the baby. Sales will be small, DH will have just gone back to work...:(

Book catalog shows now, start setting aside the money, and place the order on 4/1. You only need to be active ($200 each consecutive 2 months). You can do it!

I have booked some catalog shows, April just doesn't seem to be booking well for me! It blows my mind because I love the specials... I think it's much better than the bamboo. (just my opinion!)

I know - the April specials look awesome! Hang in there - keep talking it up, someone will bite!

Lisa, did you earn PC dollars for qualifying? That is the ideal time to use them!

I agree, catalog shows are the way to go with a baby on the way!

I did earn PC dollars but I qualified in June. I used them all in Aug. (My 4th mo.) I had never been to or had a PC show before my own. I HAD NOTHING!!! When my kit enhancement month came I went on a shopping spree. I only wish I had earned more. I never realized just how great they were. If I ever get a recruit that is definetly a point to be explained carefully!

Yeah, I can't believe I blew them all too! I sort of regret it, but not really. I hadn't been to a show for YEARS before I signed up!

Related to Maximizing Kit Enhancement: Save Big with PC Dollars and Tax Returns!

What is "I Love Kit Enhancement!"?

"I Love Kit Enhancement!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to upgrade their kit with new and exclusive products.

How does the "I Love Kit Enhancement!" program work?

Once you sign up for the "I Love Kit Enhancement!" program, you will receive an email with a list of available products to choose from. You can select up to five products to add to your kit at a discounted price. The products will be automatically added to your next order.

What are the benefits of participating in "I Love Kit Enhancement!"?

By upgrading your kit through "I Love Kit Enhancement!", you will have access to new and exclusive products, as well as a discounted price. This will allow you to have a more diverse and up-to-date demo kit to showcase to your customers.

Can I participate in "I Love Kit Enhancement!" multiple times?

Yes, "I Love Kit Enhancement!" is an ongoing program and you can participate multiple times. However, each time you participate, you can only choose up to five products to add to your kit.

Are there any restrictions on the products I can choose for "I Love Kit Enhancement!"?

There may be some restrictions on certain products due to availability or inventory levels. You will be able to see the list of available products and any restrictions when you receive the email invitation to participate in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PurpleAngel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • trisigma730