• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing PC Dollars: How to Strategically Use Them for Samples and Conference

In summary, Jenny said that if you are looking to buy the full package of products, it is available at a 50% discount, but she recommends purchasing only the items you really want. She also mentioned that there are new products that are hot this year, such as the pineapple wedge and family skillet.
nldavis321
Gold Member
My PC DOLLARS!!! hehehe

I have NONE of the Spring Products. I earned 450 PC Dollars in my first 30 days. I am thinking of getting Sample Package A and using 150 PC Dollars to cover some of it. What do you all thing? Good move? I want to make sure I save 200 PC Dollars for Conference. Opinions are welcome!

I would pick out items from the sample pack that you really want and purchase some more essentials that will be helpful for your shows to add to your kit! Congrats on all those dollars!

I personally would see what you need out of that. I will honestly never buy the full package. I did earn part of the SAT already from last year but could never see myself buying every single new item. If it's something you want, go for it.

Is it a 50% discount on the package items? I was looking at package a and I really want 14 of the 23 items!!

ughubug said:
I would pick out items from the sample pack that you really want and purchase some more essentials that will be helpful for your shows to add to your kit! Congrats on all those dollars!

Thanks Jenny. While I am new to PC in the last couple months, I am not BRAND NEW! I took a year off or so and am back in the biz. I think I have an amazing selections of products. What you consider "essential?"

Right now I REALLY think that the deep covered baker is essential for teaching Meals In Minutes...I tell all of my customers that if they are looking for one do it all great knife the Santuko is the ONE (I also sell the honing tool to people that own alternate knife sets)!

Awesome! Thanks Jenny! I have the DCB already and am in LOVE with that baker!!! I am adding the knife to the list!

Bumping for the Monday Morning Helpers!!!

For new things, if you don't have any...the Pineapple Wedger, Saute Tongs & Kernel Cutter are the super hot things for me. I use the pineapple wedger at each show if possible (just cut a pineapple...not necessarily for the recipe) and always get ooohhh and several orders for it. As for getting the big sample package, if you can swing in and WANT most of them, go for it. You can always give the other products away as incentives or gifts (and write-off their retail value) or sell them at a booth.As for products that I couldn't live without. 12" Family Skillet, several sm mix n scrapers & stone. I love the Deep Dish Baker too. Good luck and congrats on the GREAT collection of $'s! You really used the program as it's intended.

I've learned to buy just the items I want (and I have truly wanted A LOT over the past two years). It is nice that some of the items are "open stock" type. I try to figure out the ones I really want and see if they are in a package, and what the price would be vs. buying them from the supply order, or kit enhancement in April.

Good point. I am looking at the lists now. I am going to go through it again and think of what I would want to enhance my biz....

I got the family skillet with my kit enhancement and never looked back!I wouldn't be too caught up in getting spring products .. I noticed last year many of them were discontinued by fall.

1. How do I earn PC Dollars?

To earn PC Dollars, you can host a Pampered Chef party, attend a Pampered Chef conference or training event, or make purchases through the Pampered Chef website or app. You can also earn PC Dollars through various promotions and incentives offered by the company.

2. What can I use PC Dollars for?

PC Dollars can be redeemed for free products, business supplies, and conference registration fees. They can also be used to cover the cost of sample products, which are essential for demonstrating Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

3. How can I maximize my PC Dollars?

To maximize your PC Dollars, it's important to strategically plan your purchases and events. Consider hosting a party or attending a conference during a special promotion that offers bonus PC Dollars. You can also save your PC Dollars and use them towards larger purchases, such as conference registration fees.

4. Can I combine PC Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, PC Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, there are some exceptions, such as when a special promotion explicitly states that PC Dollars can be combined with it. It's always best to check the terms and conditions of a promotion before assuming that PC Dollars can be combined with it.

5. Do PC Dollars expire?

Yes, PC Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, PC Dollars earned through hosting a party or attending a conference will expire after one year. However, PC Dollars earned through purchases or promotions may have a shorter expiration date. It's important to keep track of your PC Dollars and their expiration dates to ensure you use them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
pamperedcntrycookin
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
Replies
Views