• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill??

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill are rewards earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting sales goals and recruiting new consultants. These rewards can be redeemed for various products and business supplies. They can be earned by making sales and recruiting, and can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products. However, they do have expiration dates and can only be used by the consultant who earned them.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I thought that you could use your PC dollars at Merrill? Does anyone know? I have an order ready to go, but do not see where you pay with PC dollars.

Thanks in advance!:blushing:

Nope, sorry...you can't

Nope. Only for PC orders (personal, supply, sample, etc.) and conferences. Sorry!

:cry: Darn, and I just racked up 85.00 in stuff on there! I still have $250 PC to use. (Not complaining) Well, at least I will not go through it as quickly now, lol!

Just look at it this way...since you don't have to spend your money on SUPPLY orders and such...you will have more to spend at Merrill!! lol

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill?

Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill are rewards earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting certain sales goals and for recruiting new consultants. These rewards can be redeemed for free products, business supplies, and even cash bonuses.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by making sales and reaching certain sales milestones. You can earn Merrill by recruiting new consultants to join your team. The more you sell and recruit, the more rewards you can earn.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill to buy any product?

Yes, you can use your rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including cooking tools, bakeware, cookware, and pantry items. You can also use them to pay for business supplies, such as catalogs and order forms.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill expire?

Yes, both Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill have expiration dates. Pampered Chef Dollars typically expire after 6 months, while Merrill expires after 12 months. It's important to keep track of your rewards and use them before they expire.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars and Merrill are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. However, you can use your rewards to purchase gifts for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Flamingo
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef