• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Dollars No Longer Available: I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

In summary, the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion was a limited-time offer that has now ended and is no longer valid. It cannot be redeemed or replaced with a rain check. However, there may be other promotions and discounts available on our website or through your consultant. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
pamperedape
I'm sorry guys! :confused:

Okay, I went to try to place a supply order to order TWO packs of the two dollar tongs and it says they are no longer available. I thought they were until the 31st...

TWO DOLLARS!!

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!

(remember that movie??!)

run an update - that should take care of it

Tongs....6990
Knives.....6145

HTH.....:cool:

The last day to place Spring/Summer supply orders was August 14.

But I think they are still listed, now I gotta go check.....:D

DUH!!! was looking at an old order....

pamperedape said:
I'm sorry guys! :confused:

Okay, I went to try to place a supply order to order TWO packs of the two dollar tongs and it says they are no longer available. I thought they were until the 31st...

TWO DOLLARS!!

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!

(remember that movie??!)

OMG, I love that movie!!

Lane Myer: "Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky."

"I didn't ask for a dime - two dollars!!"

Related to Two Dollars No Longer Available: I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

What happened to the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion?

The "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion was a limited-time offer and has now ended. It was only available for a specific time period and is no longer valid.

Can I still redeem my two dollars?

Unfortunately, the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion has ended and is no longer valid. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Why was the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion discontinued?

The "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion was a limited-time offer and was discontinued after the designated time period. This decision was made by the company and is not related to the quality or availability of our products.

Can I get a rain check for the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion?

Unfortunately, we do not offer rain checks for the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion. It was a limited-time offer and is no longer available.

Are there any similar promotions or discounts available?

While the "Two Dollars No Longer Available" promotion has ended, we regularly offer new promotions and discounts. Please check our website or contact your consultant for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
  • pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies