• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Last Two Months: A Journey of Struggles and Triumphs

In summary, my last two months have been really challenging. I signed with PC in November, but I was able to make it to where my November & December months would be ONE month. I wanted to get started right away. So I had 3 shows booked within two weeks of my signing on. The other show was a kitchen show to be held in December. Well, one catalog show did $408.00 dollars in sales. The other hostess asked if she could extend her closing date to a week later. Well. I said that was fine. I closed out my other and the hostess should be getting her stuff on Monday. I am just frusterated that they didn't take this whole thing as seriously as I do. I
SillyChef
Okay, so here is what my last two months have been like.

I signed with PC in November, but I was able to make it to where my November & December months would be ONE month. Anyway. I wanted to get started right away. So I had 3 shows booked within two weeks of my signing on. I didn't even have my kit yet when I started my 2 catalog shows. The other show was a kitchen show to be held in December. Well, one catalog show did $408.00 dollars in sales. The other hostess asked if she could extend her closing date to a week later. Well. I said that was fine. I closed out my other and the hostess should be getting her stuff on Monday.

Okay so that tally's up to:

November : 2 catalog shows = 1 closed at $408.00
1 cooking show

Now for December: I had 1 other book a catalog show and one a cooking show with me.. Both we very good in sales. One was from my grandma and one was from my husband. My husband qualified. Didn't get too much after that $150.00 but for a guy and selling only to guys, I thought that was a pretty good effort.

So now I am at:
1 party down = completed

2 cooking shows= 1 qualified at 150 something in sales.
1 only 97.00 in sales.
2 catalog shows= 1 qualified at 150.00 in sales
1 only has 60 something in sales.

I am just frusterated that they didn't take this whole thing as seriously as I do. I have had that catalog show open for about 2-3 weeks, no kidding. And have been calling her about every 2-3 days to ask if she needed anything or if there was anything that I can do for her, and she only has 60 something in sales!?!? What should I do. I want to close out 4 qualifing parties by the 13th. I really want to get that out of the way and start strong in January...

Any advice. :( :confused:

How about having a holiday open house in your own home? I am doing one on the 20th with a customer. She loves the products, thinks this will be a great way to socialize, her house will be decorated for the holidays and she is telling everyone to buy for themselves what they really want for the holidays! And yes, they know it will not come before Christmas. If my kitchen counters are in I will be doing one, too.

I tell all of my new consultants that they should have at least one open house party of their own (one mid week and another on the weekend) just to let everyone know they are selling Pampered Chef. You could do a cookie exchange. Or a candy show. You can always slowly melt chocolate in the batter bowl and dip cookies and pretzels in it. Melt white chocolates and chop up candy canes. Pour it on parchment and you have a great sweet!

If you let everyone know how awesome the January and February specials are you will get plenty of bookings.

I know it is hard this time of year but it is only difficult if we make it difficult. My best host are the busy host. Have fun, over invite and don't forget to personally call everyone to remind them to come (and to bring as many friends as they can). Look up info about a mystery host show.

People love getting out and being with others. Try to sell it that way if they are not wanting to book for the free stuff. Sometimes it is embarrassing to them if we go on and on about all they can get if their friends buy from them.

Good luck!

You may need to combine your catalog shows and make them co-host in order to close the shows. Good luck.

I would combine the 2 shows that are under $150 as well because that will at least give you three. Not bad for this time of year!!

1. What is "My Last Two Months" about?

"My Last Two Months" is a memoir written by author Jane Smith about her personal journey of facing challenges and finding triumph in the face of adversity. It follows her experiences over the course of two months and explores themes of perseverance, self-discovery, and resilience.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

While the book does contain some mature themes and language, it is ultimately up to the discretion of the reader or parent to determine if the content is appropriate for their age. We recommend that parents review the book before allowing their children to read it.

3. Can I purchase "My Last Two Months" in physical or digital format?

Yes, the book is available in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase a physical copy through our website or through various online retailers, and the digital version is available for purchase on e-book platforms such as Amazon Kindle and Apple Books.

4. Are there any discussion questions or activities for book clubs or classrooms?

Yes, there is a discussion guide included at the end of the book. It features thought-provoking questions and activities that can be used for book clubs or classroom discussions. Additionally, the author is available for virtual or in-person Q&A sessions upon request.

5. Can I get a signed copy of "My Last Two Months"?

At this time, signed copies of the book are not available for purchase. However, the author frequently hosts book signings and events where you can meet her and get your copy signed. Please check our website or social media for updates on upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
esavvymom