• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Can't Happen to Me Two Months in a Row...

In summary, this person thinks their sister-in-law signed up as a consultant and is forwarding their newsletter to her customers. They are going to email the sister-in-law to see if she wants to place an order.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, remember the story last month of the gal who I *think* is a consultant and was forwarding my newsletter to her customers?

Well, I just checked the stats on my April newsletter, and I have another person, one that I know was a customer and not a consultant, who has over 60 opens over the last 2 days.... some of the clicks are minutes apart... some at all times of day!

This person is the sister-in-law of a past host... and this past host asked to be unsubscribed from my mailing list a few months ago. Now she has bought ALOT of stuff from me but I figured she was maybe trying to cut down on emails in her inbox... but then I started thinking...she hasn't responded to me the last couple of emails I've sent to her... and now that I see this activity... I am just wondering if her SIL signed up with PC and that is why she stopped her relationship with me. And the SIL, still being on my mailing list, might have forwarded my email to her customers!

Well, I am going to email SIL and ask her if she's interested in placing an order since my records show she opened the email ALOT! And if I don't get a response, I'm taking her off my mailing list tout suite! I cannot believe I have such luck....

Oh BTW, I tried to look her up on the consultant locator but nothing is coming up. I can't remember the city she lives in but I'll check my PP when I get home... they really should just do a zip code diameter search thing instead of asking for a city!

Have you tried the Consultant Look Up on the PC homepage to see if you find the SIL as a consultant? Just an idea to see if you can confirm if she has signed.

PampChefJoy said:
Oh BTW, I tried to look her up on the consultant locator but nothing is coming up. I can't remember the city she lives in but I'll check my PP when I get home... they really should just do a zip code diameter search thing instead of asking for a city!

HA! Guess we were typing at the same time:D

I agree the look up should be a little bit easier for someone. If you don't know the first & last name exact spelling & the zip code it is of no use. :(

But hopefully that answers the million dollar question for you!

I dunno.. I just checked the March stats again and this person never even opened that one... so she either signed up recently or only recently got the bright idea to forward it as her own.

Last edited:
Maybe she got the bright idea from here.... I have been reading the thread about the large number of visitors this month, as this is a see-more-than-2-lines-of-the-post month... I am sorry this is happening to you!

Check your past host under host look-up too and this other person. See if she's hosted a show not with you...that would lend you to believe it may be true......and as to believing this is happening to you...I do...that is human nature!

kaseydee said:
I agree the look up should be a little bit easier for someone. If you don't know the first & last name exact spelling & the zip code it is of no use. :(

But hopefully that answers the million dollar question for you!

They've changed the consultant look-up. All you need to know to search is the first letter of the last name, state, and city. And it will find the closest consultants who fit that criteria. So If I type in S for last name, Michigan, and Hudsonville - if there isn't a consultant who's last name starts with S in that town, it will locate the closest 2 for me. You can be more specific than that too - so if you know that your consultant's last name is Smith, but you aren't sure if she lives in Hudsonville, or Jenison - you can search both ways to find it. If she lives in Jenison, but there aren't any Smith consultants in H'ville, it will still come up if you put H'ville in the search area.

Does that make sense?

Becky

I tried that & it worked but it didn't show me rather two other people. I wonder why?

Anyone else have trouble figuring out the "code"? :confused: Is that a #1 or the letter "l"...is it a zero or an "O"? I was trying to find out if a past consultant is still active and I tried 4 times!!! It'd be easier to go to whitepages.com and call the girl!!! :cool:

You can always call HO and ask them!

weren't they all numbers?

1. Can I use this cookbook for any type of diet?

Yes, "This Can't Happen to Me Two Months in a Row..." includes a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary needs. It includes options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb diets.

2. Are the ingredients in these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. There are no obscure or hard-to-find ingredients required.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook time-consuming?

Not at all! The recipes in "This Can't Happen to Me Two Months in a Row..." are designed to be quick and easy to make. Most of them can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.

4. Are there any dessert recipes in this cookbook?

Yes, there is a section dedicated to dessert recipes in "This Can't Happen to Me Two Months in a Row...". You'll find delicious and easy-to-make treats to satisfy your sweet tooth.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes?

Absolutely! The recipes in this cookbook are meant to be versatile and adaptable. You can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • cheflorraine