• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Went From 2 - 7 on My Team in 2 Months!!!

In summary, the speaker started February with only 2 consultants on their team, but through hard work and dedication, they were able to recruit 5 new team members in just two months. This led to them achieving their goal of becoming a Director much sooner than anticipated. They credit their success to the Lord and remain passionate and committed to their business. Other members in the conversation congratulate and offer encouragement, sharing their own experiences and advice. The speaker expresses excitement and determination to continue growing their team and walking the stage at the upcoming conference.
hcjeep
I started February with just 2 consultants on my team. I have had 5 recruits in just two months and went from looking at my goal for Director to be June 1st (my 1 year anniversary with PC) and that goal changed very fast. I MADE DIRECTOR TODAY!!! The Lord is amazing and He is just continuing to show me that day by day!

Congratulations!

So excited for you!!!!! It gives me hope too. I just celebrated my 1 yr a month ago, had my second team member early Feb, have one (possibly 2) signing today!!!!!! So excited, and glad to hear that it is do-able. Going to the business basics class tonight and Director Express in the morning. I want to walk that stage this summer!!!!!

WOW! That is FANTASTIC!!!! Way to go!!

Yippee! Sow them seeds, reap the reward! SO happy for you!

Way to go! What's your amazing secret?? :thumbup:

Congratulations!!! And keep that recruiting ball rolling!!! I started 2010 with 3 on the team and ended the year with 42 on the team! We are now at 57!!! It can happen REALLY fast!!! Get ready for a fun ride! ;)

Thanks guys! It has been a great day. Chefsteph07 I have to say that I have been really just in it 100% and passionate. I have been doing the ticket game for 3 minutes at my shows and it seems to be working! I actually signed three people at one show but one went under her sister. Shelia you are an inspiration to me! I hope my team is at 55 by next year! First conference this year for me and I will be walking :)

AMAZING!!! WAY TO GO...I'm so excited for you. I recently became Director as well and it is great. Way to get there sooner than you'd planned!

That is awesome! Congratulations!!!!

I have also found that once you recruit one you become more comfortable with it and the rest keep on rolling in! :) (I hope I didn't just jinx myself-lol!)

1. How were you able to grow your team from 2 to 7 in just 2 months?

I focused on building relationships with potential team members and sharing my personal success story with the Pampered Chef business opportunity. I also utilized social media and hosted informational events to attract new team members.

2. What strategies did you use to reach such rapid growth?

I focused on setting achievable goals and consistently worked towards them. I also made sure to provide support and resources to my team members and encouraged them to reach their own goals. Additionally, I utilized Pampered Chef's training materials and attended company events to improve my skills and knowledge as a leader.

3. Did you face any challenges during this growth period?

Yes, there were definitely challenges along the way. It was important for me to stay organized and prioritize my tasks effectively to ensure I was able to support my team and continue growing my business. I also had to overcome my own fears and doubts, but staying focused on my goals helped me push through any challenges.

4. What advice do you have for others looking to grow their Pampered Chef team?

My biggest advice would be to stay consistent and persistent. Building a successful team takes time and effort, so don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate results. Also, focus on building genuine relationships and providing support to your team members. This will not only help your team grow, but it will also create a positive and motivated team culture.

5. What do you love most about being a part of Pampered Chef?

I love the sense of community and support within the Pampered Chef family. It's amazing to be a part of a company that truly values their consultants and provides so many resources for personal and professional growth. I also love being able to share quality products and delicious recipes with others and make a positive impact on their lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies