• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Awesome Business Adventure: Two Months of Success!

In summary, the speaker was inspired to start their own Pampered Chef business due to their love for cooking and entertaining, the high-quality products, and the supportive community. They typically spend 10-15 hours per week on their business, using social media and local events to market and promote it. Their biggest challenge has been balancing their full-time job, family responsibilities, and business, but they have found a good balance through time management and prioritization. Their advice for someone considering starting their own Pampered Chef business is to just go for it and take advantage of the company's resources and support while staying true to their passion for cooking.
rubyladee
This is just an awesome business! Two months in a row and my sales have topped 1,200.00. I never really expected to be able to do so well in this area. And...it's fun! Well, I just had to share with somebody the great time I am having with my new business.:p . TTYL.

Woo hoooo!!! Way to go!

Yeah way to go it is fun when you start out awsome keep up the great work

Great job! Keep it up!

BTW, awesome top show total too!

That's awesome!!! Keep up the great work!:)

Where is Buffalo TX???

Great Job! You are off to a GREAT start! Keep up the great work!

Good job! Keep up the good work.

Related to My Awesome Business Adventure: Two Months of Success!

1. What inspired you to start your own Pampered Chef business?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and I was drawn to the high-quality products and supportive community of Pampered Chef. I also saw it as an opportunity to earn extra income while doing something I am passionate about.

2. How much time do you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business each week?

As a busy mom, I typically spend about 10-15 hours per week on my Pampered Chef business. However, this can vary depending on the time of year and any special events or promotions I am participating in.

3. What has been your biggest challenge in your two months of success?

The biggest challenge for me has been balancing my full-time job, family responsibilities, and Pampered Chef business. However, with proper time management and prioritization, I have been able to find a good balance and continue to grow my business.

4. How do you market and promote your Pampered Chef business?

I primarily use social media, such as Facebook and Instagram, to promote my business. I also attend local vendor events and host virtual parties to reach a wider audience. Additionally, word of mouth and customer referrals have been a great source of business for me.

5. What advice do you have for someone who is considering starting their own Pampered Chef business?

My advice would be to just go for it! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and share your love for Pampered Chef with others. Take advantage of the resources and support provided by the company, and always remember to have fun and stay true to yourself and your passion for cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat