• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective is the Cook, Book, and Look Strategy for Business Growth?

In summary, a consultant is implementing the "Cook, Book, and Look" strategy once a month to boost their business. They are looking for a fun invitation to use and are curious about what others are doing differently this year to improve their businesses. They explain that "Cook, Book, and Look" involves cooking a quick recipe with potential recruits, discussing host benefits and answering questions about the business. They also mention offering an incentive for signing up that night. The consultant is excited about this strategy and plans to do it with a group of 10 consultants, using recipes from the new season's best and 29 minutes to dinner. They also plan to have a dessert station. Others suggest checking out "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" for
cookin to the top
Gold Member
This year I'm implementing the "Cook, Book, and Look" at least once a month to boost my business. I know someone in my upline that had great success with it last year. Does anyone have a really fun invitation I can use? (Steal? LOL)
TIA!
PS- What are you all doing different this year than last to improve your businesses?

Re: Invitations?What is "Cook, Book, and Look" ??

Re: Invitations?Basically it's where all your recruit leads get together, you cook a quick recipe all together, sit and eat, talk quickly about the host benefits, and answer all their questions about the business. (Play the ticket game, but also have a season's best for everyone) You can also offer an incentive for signing that night- $5 off the kit? I had one last year, 5 people came, and I got 4 bookings and one person signed up right there! In my area, no one knows the PC, so I think it'll really help both recruiting and bookings.

Re: Invitations?The only thing different from a show is that it's all geared toward recruiting, and showing what a show actually is (for people that don't know, and would be less likely to have one if they have never seen one.) No sales, other than if peoople want to book a show, then you'll have sales at their show.

Re: Invitations?we are doing this as a group, under our director. We have about 10 consultants participating, all bringing potential recruits and friends. I think the crowd will create excitement and more questions will be asked/answered.

Re: Invitations?That sounds fantastic! What great energy!!! When are you having it? Please post and let me know how it goes. Do you have an invitation I can tweak and use for mine? (PLEASE???)

Re: Invitations?We are having it at my house. It is a great set up for large groups, very open. We want it to be fun, not stuffy or formal. we are doing several recipes from new seasons best and new 29 mins to dinner. i will attach our invite, we are doing two (one for our consultant, and one for them to give to their guests) i can't wait!

it won't let me upload now, I will try again later.

Re: Invitations?How fun! Which recipes are you doing? At the last one, we did several recipes too. (My upline drove 2 1/2 hours to do it at my house- wow! Now that I'm doing it alone, I was thinking about doing a dessert ahead of time, and one main dish for the demo. Are your recipe choices on the invitation? (Get their mouths watering before they even get there? LOL)

Re: Invitations?No we didn't put them on the invite, becasue we haven't decided yet. We are going to choose once we have a more confirmed #. I think we are going to get creative. Pick something for the DCB in the microwave, something in the oven, 1 or 2 stovetop, etc and we will set up a dessert station. I think we will do the new pinapple torte (the new dessert card) and 1 sor 2 more!!

Re: Invitations?I had the ginger mock-tini, (I'm not sure the actual name, but it was the first recipe in the new season's best) and it was amazing!!! I always seem to forget beverages when I'm hosting....

Re: Invitations?This sounds like the "sampling of the pampered chef". You can find it on the downloads section on consultants corner. I've been wanting to do it but haven't yet. In the "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" they have a full itinerary, and invitation. Check it out - the invitation is kind of bland but it could give you some ideas.

Re: Invitations?I didn't know that! I'll check it out- thank you so much!

Related to How Effective is the Cook, Book, and Look Strategy for Business Growth?

1. What is "This Year I'm Implementing"?

"This Year I'm Implementing" is a Pampered Chef program designed to help our consultants and customers set and achieve their goals for the year. It includes resources, tips, and support to help you make positive changes in your life.

2. How do I participate in "This Year I'm Implementing"?

To participate, simply sign up on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Once you are registered, you will have access to all the program materials and be able to join in on any events or workshops.

3. What kind of goals can I set through "This Year I'm Implementing"?

You can set any type of goal that you want to work on this year, whether it's related to your health, career, personal life, or anything else. Some examples include cooking more at home, starting a new exercise routine, or improving your time management skills.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "This Year I'm Implementing"?

No, there is no cost to participate in the program. It is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

5. Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

Unfortunately, "This Year I'm Implementing" is only available to Pampered Chef consultants and customers at this time. However, we encourage you to follow along on our social media channels for tips and inspiration to help you achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies