• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Speak to a Supervisor at HO for My Extra PC Dollars?

In summary, the person was confused about their redemption and called HO. They were transferred to the correct department and ended up getting their money back.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Someone posted a week or two ago... I think... that they by-passed the reg. customer service reps at HO and got directly to a supervisor... can you tell me what route that was? By some mix up early in the stoneware promo redemtion thing... some of us had the link earlier than others and so I had put in my redemtion for PC Dollars. The next day I got a call that the first link to that had a glitch and I needed to go back and redeem again so I did. Well... I got TWO sets of PC Dollars. As badly as I'd love to spend the second one... my morals won't let me... so I called and asked HO about it... of course the gal I spoke to had NO idea how or where to go to handle my ? so I don't know if I'll hear back or not. However, if the extra $50 is going to be on my 1099 ... then I think I should get to spend it.. .but I want to speak to a supervisor... shew... sorry that go so long!

You should be able to ask the rep that answers to speak to a supervisor and be transferred.

It is very commendable of you being honest! God will bless that!

My assumption in that is that the FIRST PC$ would have gotten voided and the second one you received would be the valid one...good luck getting it ironed out.

My first season as a director, the accidentally sent me TWO director's benefits packages PLUS the products I had earned thru the sellathon so i had THREE of everything. I called HO and had to CONVINCE them to take the extra set of products back from me - it was hilarious!

Thanks to each of you... I spent the first bucks already and that supply order has shipped... I just want to make sure I'm not going to pay taxes on something that I didn't "officially" get to use! Plus I want to continue sleeping at night! I'll call and see if I can get transferred to a super!

I called and hit option 3 instead of 2 ... which gave me a wait time of 5 minutes instead of 3 hours ... and then was kindly transferred to someone in the correct dept. You were correct Carolyn, the one had been voided.. I'm so glad it was an easy answer! Thanks to all for your help!

1. How can I reach a supervisor at Home Office?

To reach a supervisor at Home Office, you can call our customer service line at 1-800-999-3436 and ask to be transferred to a supervisor. You can also send an email to our customer service email address and request to speak with a supervisor.

2. What are the hours of operation for reaching a supervisor at Home Office?

Our customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm (CT) and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (CT). However, our supervisors are available to assist you during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (CT).

3. Is there a specific department or person I should ask for when trying to reach a supervisor at Home Office?

When calling our customer service line, you can simply ask to be transferred to a supervisor. If you are emailing us, please address the email to "Supervisor" or include "Supervisor Request" in the subject line.

4. Will I be put on hold when trying to reach a supervisor at Home Office?

It is possible that you may be put on hold when trying to reach a supervisor at Home Office, as our supervisors are often assisting other customers. However, we strive to keep wait times to a minimum and appreciate your patience while we work to connect you with a supervisor.

5. Can I request to speak with a specific supervisor at Home Office?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will be connected with a specific supervisor at Home Office. However, our team of supervisors is highly trained and ready to assist you with any issue or concern you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Akpampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Morgan032032