• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Downline's Excitement at Our 1st Director Meeting - Trs Energy Drink

In summary, the first director meeting went well. Everyone left with more spunk than they came with. The Purse game and the Queen of Shoppers was a big hit and was ready to play them at their next show.
mrsbettyboop0000
1st Director Meeting!! HELPOk, I have my 1st Director meeting tonight....kinda like a congrats to myself and to get my downline excited. I hoping I can get some neat ideas to get them over excited. Cute little things. Thanks so Much!!!
I think i'm going to get there early and put envelopes under the seats, with one free meal, 1 free drink and the rest get a $1.. So for getting off their but and attending this meeting someone would win a free meal, someone will win a free drink, and the rest will get a $1.
Also I'm thinking about introducing them to the purse game that I found on the yahoo director's dish by having them play it... As well as the Queen of the shoppers.
IF you think this is too much, tell me, if it is not enough or you have any other ideas I would appreciate them. Thanks So Much!!!

I think it sounds fun and I'm getting excited just by reading your post so I can only imagine how much fun it'll be in person!

Where are you giving them coupons for the free meal and stuff?

I was going to buy someone's meal and drink at the restaurant where we are going. It's sorta of a celebration for me and Pep Up for them.

Okay that totally makes sense!!

Can you share the purse game pretty please.

Also don't forget about the Contact Blitz going on! Include that in your meeting as well!

Purse RaffleSure! Here is the attachment..Ingore the Bingo in the title! ;)
I'm not fimiliar with the Booking Blitz, where can I get info on this.

I forgot to add the attachment. sry still learning this forum!!

Attachments

• Purse_Bingo.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Purse_Bingo.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Purse_Bingo.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 232
Thanks!

Here you are:

Attachments

• blitz_call_outline.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 215
  • blitz_call_outline.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 199
  • blitz_call_outline.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 203
  • blitz_dir_training.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 185
  • blitz_dir_training.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 205
  • blitz_dir_training.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 196
  • blitz_scorecard.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 194
  • blitz_scorecard.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 189
  • blitz_scorecard.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 220
I'm having my first well second meeting too. My first was a bomb.
Well....I have this game called...NAME THE SPECIALS
I'm going tohave the girls bring their choppers to us as "chop" in their answer, the first one to "chop" in gets achance to win a ticket if they can answer the question I ask.
Have have questions about the upcoming specials and recruiting info.
I sent out an email asking them to brush up on the specials and announcements.
Thisis something that they will also be able to do at a show as a party game to get people involved. I"m also looking for ideas for a game NAME THAT TOOL. I'll use this to discuss the specials and ways to get booking

Had to Share....My meeting last night was AWESOME!! Everyone left with more spunk than they came with. The Purse game and the Queen of Shoppers was a big hit and was ready to play them at their next show. I'm so proud of myself, and yet I was scared that it would be just another meeting but nothing to brag about. But guess what I'M bragging Baby!! Well see what they do next!! LOL Thanks for your help!!!:D

So cool- its such a great feeling when they leave all excited and motivated!

There is a new energy drink called TRS, apparently Lance Armstrong is endorsing it. All natural. Anyone try it?

I never heard of it. I will have to check around this way to see if anyone carries it. I am a label reader too so we shall see...lol...

What is the purpose of the 1st Director Meeting?

The 1st Director Meeting is an opportunity for directors to come together, network, and learn about new products and strategies to boost their downline's excitement and success.

What is TRS Energy Drink?

TRS Energy Drink is a new product from Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for busy, on-the-go individuals. It is made with natural ingredients and provides a sustained energy boost without the crash or jitters often associated with other energy drinks.

How can TRS Energy Drink benefit my downline?

By introducing your downline to TRS Energy Drink at the 1st Director Meeting, you can provide them with a new product to promote and sell, which can increase their sales and overall success. Additionally, the sustained energy boost from TRS can help keep them motivated and focused on their business.

Will there be training on how to incorporate TRS Energy Drink into my business?

Yes, the 1st Director Meeting will include training sessions on how to effectively incorporate TRS Energy Drink into your business. This will include tips on how to promote and sell the product, as well as ideas for incorporating it into your cooking demonstrations and events.

Can I bring my downline members who are not yet directors to the meeting?

Yes, you are encouraged to bring your downline members who are not yet directors to the meeting. This will give them the opportunity to learn about TRS Energy Drink and other strategies for boosting their success, and it may even inspire them to work toward becoming a director themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
genburk
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
cat
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service