• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I Became a Future Director at Our Cluster Meeting!

In summary, a Future Director is a title given to individuals who have shown exceptional leadership skills and potential for growth within the Pampered Chef company. To become a Future Director, one must consistently meet and exceed sales goals, actively recruit and train new consultants, and receive support and mentorship from their upline Director. The benefits of being a Future Director include exclusive training and resources, a higher commission rate, bonuses and incentives, and the opportunity to attend special events and conferences. This promotion also signifies a commitment to supporting and guiding one's team towards success. To achieve this milestone, it is important to maintain strong leadership skills, participate in training programs, and seek guidance from one's upline Director.
amya
At our cluster meeting last night, I was called up in front of everyone and given a green Future Director apron:) :) :)

The crazy thing is, I honestly had no idea. I knew I had signed #2, but neither #1 or #2 has qualified yet and I assumed that they had to qualify before I was officially an FD.

This is soooooo cool:) :)

Congrats!! Keep up the awesome work!!

You are a FD because you have two personally recruited recruits. They don't have to qualify! Make sure you sell $1250 each month so you can get your 1% override on your sales and theirs! Way to go!

Congratulations!!!!!:D

Congratulations!!

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Wait til you see the extra GREEN in your paycheck!!!!!

I just got my first FD override of $30!! It is so exciting to see on my check!

Recruits And Overrides
cmdtrgd said:
You are a FD because you have two personally recruited recruits. They don't have to qualify! Make sure you sell $1250 each month so you can get your 1% override on your sales and theirs! Way to go!

I've been curious about this for sometime :) I'm just about to have my first recruit (potential) to sign, since I'd only have one, would I earn any commission or override on his sales?? I don't get how this works!!!

tia

lizcooks4u said:
I've been curious about this for sometime :) I'm just about to have my first recruit (potential) to sign, since I'd only have one, would I earn any commission or override on his sales?? I don't get how this works!!!

tia

You need to have 2 recruits and $1250 in sales in a given month before you get the 1% override.

What is a Future Director?

A Future Director is a title given to individuals who have shown exceptional leadership skills and potential for growth within the Pampered Chef company. It is a step towards becoming a full-fledged Director and comes with additional responsibilities and perks.

How did you become a Future Director?

I became a Future Director by consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals, actively recruiting and training new consultants, and demonstrating strong leadership skills. I also received support and mentorship from my upline Director and participated in training programs offered by Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of being a Future Director?

As a Future Director, I have access to exclusive training and resources to help me grow my business and team. I also receive a higher commission rate on my sales and have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. Additionally, I am able to attend special events and conferences reserved for Directors and Future Directors.

What does this mean for your team?

My promotion to Future Director means that I am committed to supporting and guiding my team towards their own success. I will continue to provide training and resources to help them grow their businesses and achieve their goals. I am also available to mentor and support new consultants who join our team.

How can I become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director, you must consistently meet or exceed sales and recruiting goals, demonstrate strong leadership skills, and receive support and mentorship from your upline Director. Additionally, you can participate in training programs and attend events to further develop your skills and knowledge. Talk to your upline Director for more information and guidance on how to achieve this milestone in your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dawn
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views