• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kathleen Draper Achieves $15K in Sales at Cluster Meeting

In summary, Kathleen Draper under $15 K in sales in the April Consultant news got her silver whisk at the meeting and along with receiving several Doris dollars she earned the Star Chef traveling apron for our cluster.
Kathytnt
Look for Kathleen Draper under $15 K in sales in the April Consultant news My Director had her issue at our cluster meeing last night. It was really cool to have my new portential recruits at the meeting and they heard about my name in the consultant news, I got my silver whisk at the meeting and along with receiving several Doris dollars I earned the Star Chef traveling apron for our cluster. It hopefully gave me some credibility in front of my new potential team members.

Doris Dollars are little bills we get at meetings that we can turn into our directors for supplies, products, conference fees gift cards etc. Our directors have a really nice incentive program

Congrats! It's so exciting to have that whisk & see your name in print! :)

Thats GREAT!!! Way To Go!!!!:D

Congratulations!!
And how awesome that your recruits saw YOU rewarded too!:D :D

Way too go!!!! Congratulations!!

Enjoy your raise!!!:)

Congrats! Can you tell me more about your doris dollars? I'm having my VERY first cluster meeting one week from today and I want the best incentive out there! Thanks in advance!:D

We have a really nice incentive program

Doris dollars are basically play money the directors print out with a little picture of Doris instead of George and the gang

Sizzling Sales
$1000 = 2 Doris Dollars
$2000 = 4 Doris Dollars etc.

Top Show average (min 3 shows with $400 show average) = 1 Doris Dollar

We get Doris dollars for $1000 shows, bring a guest, Personal bests

We get all kinds of pins and ribbons too

Submit $4000 in one month and you get a pedicure - Twice in a 3 month period and you be a manicure too

I have about 30 saved up right now - Trying to decide to use them for a gift card to take hubby to dinner or for conference Hubby will probably win! He deserves it!

Congrats!!! I LOVE the pedicure and manicure incentives!!

Thanks Kathy! So, if you have doris dollars, how much does a gift card go for? Is a $20 gift card, $20 doris dollars?

Congratulations Kathy!!!!!!!!

Kathytnt said:
We have a really nice incentive program

Doris dollars are basically play money the directors print out with a little picture of Doris instead of George and the gang

Sizzling Sales
$1000 = 2 Doris Dollars
$2000 = 4 Doris Dollars etc.

Top Show average (min 3 shows with $400 show average) = 1 Doris Dollar

We get Doris dollars for $1000 shows, bring a guest, Personal bests

We get all kinds of pins and ribbons too

Submit $4000 in one month and you get a pedicure - Twice in a 3 month period and you be a manicure too

I have about 30 saved up right now - Trying to decide to use them for a gift card to take hubby to dinner or for conference Hubby will probably win! He deserves it!

Those are some awesome incentives! I am soooooooo jealous.........but soooooo happy for you!:D :D :p :p

Sorry Christie - Yes $20 Doris dollars is a $20 gift card Each Doris dollar is worth a dollar

Also - If you do no show up for the meeting you do not recieve your incentives unless it is a special circumstance.

Congrats on your achievement, Kathy! That 2% really helps the commission check :p

And, thanks for sharing about the Doris dollars. Great idea~

Congratulations, this is great news. How cool to have your name in writing and get recognition at your cluster meeting.

What is the significance of Kathleen Draper achieving $15K in sales at the cluster meeting?

Kathleen Draper's achievement of $15K in sales at the cluster meeting is significant because it showcases her success and hard work as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also serves as a source of inspiration and motivation for other consultants to strive for similar success.

How did Kathleen Draper achieve such a high sales figure at the cluster meeting?

Kathleen Draper's high sales figure at the cluster meeting is a result of her dedication to her business, strong networking skills, and effective use of Pampered Chef's products and resources. She also likely implemented successful sales strategies and provided exceptional customer service to her clients.

Has Kathleen Draper achieved similar sales figures in the past?

While we do not have specific information on Kathleen Draper's past sales figures, it is safe to assume that she has consistently achieved high sales figures as she has been recognized for her $15K achievement at the cluster meeting. This further highlights her success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What can other Pampered Chef consultants learn from Kathleen Draper's success?

Kathleen Draper's success at the cluster meeting can serve as a learning opportunity for other Pampered Chef consultants. They can learn the importance of hard work, effective networking, and utilizing Pampered Chef's resources to achieve similar success in their own businesses.

Will Kathleen Draper's achievement be recognized by Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef often recognizes top-performing consultants such as Kathleen Draper. Her achievement of $15K in sales at the cluster meeting will likely be celebrated and acknowledged by the company, showing their appreciation for her hard work and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies