• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I'm Now a Director at HO! Follow My Journey to Success

In summary, Ann got a phone call from HO and is now a director. Krissy got a call from HO and is now a post slut. Beth got a call from HO and is now a Wave 2 Stage List creator. Katie got a call from HO and is now a Wave 2 Conference volunteer.
pckrissy
I had to share my news with all of you. I just got off the phone with Rich at HO!!! My hands are sweating! It's official I am a DIRECTOR!!!:D
This is so exciting and scary! I will do my best to be the best Director I can be..Can't wait til conference! :) :)

Oops, it looks like a Ho call...I meant HO call (hehehe)

congrats!Ho call puts a whole new spin on "post slut." :D
Sorry. End hijack.

Congratulations!

CONGRATS!

"Post Slut" - Ann, you're incorrigible. ;)

Way to go!!!

jenniferp417 said:
"Post Slut" - Ann, you're incorrigible. ;)
Krissy had her own little chuckle about her typo, so I felt completely justified. So there. Come to think if it, I need to wash my post slut T-shirt so I can wear it.

Congratulations Krissy! Take a shower so you're not all sweaty anymore! LOL!

That is awesome!! Congrats!!

Yayyy!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

pckrissy said:

I thought this when I read it - you gave me a good laugh!!!

Congrats!

pckrissy said:

(snicker, snicker) that is what i thought when i saw your subject line, too!

Congratulations!! Such an exciting time for you and your team!!

Congrats!!!!

Congrats! :D

Congratulations---you're going to LOVE it!!!!:D

See! I told you you had nothing to worry about!

Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes!
Glad I could give you all a laugh on my "Ho" call~~
You are the best, FYI I told everyone here about my call before my own cluster~ You all Rock! I love this site, the other best thing I've done beside joining PC was finding this site!

Krissy, don't forget to add your name to the "Wave 2 Stage List" thread in the Wave 2 Conference area, so people remember to look for and cheer for you.

Thanks Ann, I was looking at that thread today, I am trying to make sure I know all the things I've earned..I don't want to miss anything in my post!
Which also reminds me I need my CS pin...I'll PM you..thanks

OOOH - Wave 2 - I'll cheer for you!!!!

Thanks Janet!
Beth- Thanks for easing my mind this weekend...I told HO that I was on pins and needles all weekend..needed to hear it for it to "feel" official!

Congratulations!!

Doing a happy dance for you!

katie0128 said:
Doing a happy dance for you!

My son just asked me what I was doing... said it looked like I needed to go to the bathroom! Heehee

LOL~thanks Katie!

COngrats Krissy!!! That's AWESOME!!!!:D :D

That's soooo cool!! CONGRATULATIONS!

AWESOME! I got mine today too!!! However, I had already started a new post before realizing someone else had one as well! Yea!!!!

YEAH Chrissy!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats Krissy! Enjoy it:D

1. What is HO and why is it important?

HO stands for Home Office and it is the headquarters of Pampered Chef. It is where all the important decisions and strategies are made for the company. Being recognized by HO as a Director is a great accomplishment and a sign of success within the company.

2. How does one become a Director at HO?

Becoming a Director at HO requires hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success within Pampered Chef. It also involves meeting certain sales and recruitment goals, as well as being recognized as a leader within the company.

3. What does being a Director at HO mean for your role at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at HO, you are now a leader within the company and have the responsibility of mentoring and supporting other consultants. You will also have access to additional resources and training to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

4. What are the benefits of being a Director at HO?

Some of the benefits of being a Director at HO include higher commission rates, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to attend conferences and events reserved for top leaders within the company. It is also a great accomplishment and recognition of your hard work and success at Pampered Chef.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to become a Director at HO?

My advice would be to stay focused on your goals, work hard, and never give up. Building a successful business takes time and effort, but with determination and a positive attitude, you can achieve great things. Also, take advantage of the resources and support available from Pampered Chef and never be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful leaders within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies