• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Consultant: Exciting & Nerve-Wracking!

You can find 4 more by July!! I had 1 recruit at the beginning of the year, signed one in March and 3 in April!! I know the excited/scary feeling. I go through it with each one I signed..especially my 5th cuz that means I can promote...My Director is awesome too, that helps. She guided my through it all. Good luck to you!!
Chozengirl
Gold Member
So, I signed someone :D
This is my first consultant under me :eek:
I am so nervous!!! But my director is really holding my hand along w/ our other Poppies (by the way, anyone else doing this?).
It is exciting, but so scary.
I would like to find 4 more and get them qualified by July!
Wouldn't that be cool!
Anyways, thought I would share w/ my CS familia

WOO HOO!!!! Congrats!

BTW - What do you mean by "Poppies"? Never heard that term before!

pcchris said:
I was just going to ask the same thing!!:D

Anyhow...Congrats!! Glad your Director is working side by side with you!

Congrats! You can find 4 more by July!! I had 1 recruit at the beginning of the year, signed one in March and 3 in April!! I know the excited/scary feeling. I go through it with each one I signed..especially my 5th cuz that means I can promote...My Director is awesome too, that helps. She guided my through it all. Good luck to you!!

WoW Krissy 3 in April that is awesome. I have 2 would also like to get my 3 or more by July, I am week in that department.

Good job!!!

Thanks, I am determined I guess, I really want to promote...right now I can recruit easier than I can get a show!! I just talk about PC all the time, I can't help it. I love this biz, it is the best thing I ever did and I just try to tell everyone that and that they really have nothing to lose by trying it for themselves. I just hope my recruiting streak continues! Good luck to all of you working on it as well...I know you can do it!

Awww thanks for the confidence Krissy we all need that. I hope to see you on Stage.....

pcchris said:
Poppies is actually from POP-Promoting On Purpose.
My director told me that some of the directors (not all) have a weekly/bi-weekly call with Tracy Williams at HO.
She is training directors to lead thier consultants into directorship so that they can promote.
So, weekly/bi-weekly, my director sets up a conference call with "X" number of consultants.
We check in with them after shows, if we get leads, etc.
It is really exciting!
My director lives in AZ, I live in CA.
So needless to say this has really brought us closer!
AND, has taught me to Promote On Purpose at all my shows.
So, instead of going to shows and looking for your next booking, you are going to shows and looking for your next recruit.
It is working! I have 2 others interested, but no commitments yet.

Congrats Melissa!

Melissa who is your Director? I may know her. AZ is a huge place, but I lived there for 2 years and know quite a few directors.

pckrissy said:
Congrats! You can find 4 more by July!! I had 1 recruit at the beginning of the year, signed one in March and 3 in April!! I know the excited/scary feeling. I go through it with each one I signed..especially my 5th cuz that means I can promote...My Director is awesome too, that helps. She guided my through it all. Good luck to you!!

Man!! You guys all make recruiting sound so easy!! I guess I just need to get focused on it. Any advice? I just received some recruiting CDs on my last supply order, so I'll be listening to those.

Chef Kearns said:
Melissa who is your Director? I may know her. AZ is a huge place, but I lived there for 2 years and know quite a few directors.
Sondra Verva is my "mommy" :D
Her exec is Sandy Alexanian

pckrissy said:
WOW, you go girl!
That is awesome.
I agree w/ you on this too!

I just talk about PC all the time, I can't help it. I love this biz, it is the best thing I ever did and I just try to tell everyone that and that they really have nothing to lose by trying it for themselves

Congratulations!

1. What exactly is "My First Consultant: Exciting & Nerve-Wracking!"?

"My First Consultant: Exciting & Nerve-Wracking!" is a program designed specifically for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them get started on their journey as a consultant.

2. What can I expect from this program?

This program will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to help you launch your Pampered Chef business successfully. It includes training, support, and guidance from experienced consultants, as well as tips and advice on how to host successful parties and build a strong customer base.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "My First Consultant: Exciting & Nerve-Wracking!"?

There is no additional cost to participate in this program. It is included in your starter kit when you join as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

4. How long does the program last?

The program lasts for 60 days, which is the recommended time frame for new consultants to get their business up and running. However, you will have access to the resources and support for as long as you are a consultant with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I participate in "My First Consultant: Exciting & Nerve-Wracking!" if I am not a new consultant?

This program is specifically designed for new consultants, but we have other resources and training available for experienced consultants to help them grow their business. You can always reach out to your team leader or our support team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • pampered1224