• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lupe's Big Achievement: My First Downline Consultant!

In summary, the author writes great books about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. The first two books are good, but the third one is lackluster. However, the fourth book is much better.
chefkathy
Yay! I have my first downline consultant!My gal Lupe, who just signed in January (was a HO lead to boot) just signed her first consultant! I helped her get her signed, but Lupe did all the right things.

I'm so excited!

HOORAY for Deb!

I also noticed the signature change. Oh so much closer!

Awesome Deb!! How exciting!!

I can't wait for that feeling of watching my team grow by not just me!

Congrats!!:)

Deb, that is so great!! I am sooooo excited for you! Hoping that mine will start sharing the business and help others to start their own businesses soon....you should be VERY PROUD!! :party:

It's so great when your downline takes on a life of its own! Congrats!

Deb that is great. Congrats

One of mine did that too about 2 months ago. It was such a great feeling to not have a team of just my personal recruits.
Now if we could get them all to do that,right?

Woo-hoo Deb!

I just started this book series called Twilght. And it is so good! It is about this girl who falls in love with a vampire. I say it is a must read. Right now I am reading the 2nd book called New Moon.
They have made a movie out of book 1 and my friend saw the previes and she said it looked really good.

I know this is an old post but I just did a search to see if anyone else had posted about it.
I just read all 4 in the past 2 weeks. I loved the first 2 the 3rd was terribly boring and the 4th I liked much more but still 1 & 2 were the best.

How could Bella not love him!!??

I know, I really loved the books. I liked 4 but it also dragged I didnt really like the ending to much. I posted this along time ago on living female. Right now my friend is reading the Host and when she is done I am borrowing it from her. It is another book written by the same author.

ooh really ? More Vampires?
I don't know what I thought of the ending...I can't think of a better one myself but I thought it could have been better, KWIM??

The host is not about vampires. My fiend said it was about body snatchers or something. It was kind of funny she was reading in her car and I went and scared her that is when she told me what it was about.
I do agree about not thinking of a better ending bt it could have been better. Part of me wonders how it would have been if
Jacob did not imprint on the baby
Put the spoiler incase someone else is in the middle of reading

Yeah that was just strange...i never suspected that one.

I did cause my sister let it slip.

I wonder if we're the only cheffers who read them ! :)

I wonder also. I posted in May on the livivng female and no one posted on there either. My friend said she was surprised when she went to a NY bookstore that there were signs everywhere.

I work in a paper/gift store where we sell books we had people calling 3 day sbefore the release date to reserve them or ask if we were getting them.
and since the 4th book was released we can't keep any of them on the shelves.
Nobody posted much in the book thread on LF I did a few times but never really got any reponse either.

I've read all of them, but I'm a Jacob fan, not an Edward fan. I liked them all, but thought the third one was the best. It's funny how people like different ones. I also read The Host and liked it a lot, although it seems that not very many people did.

That is just crazy. I know people who went to walmart at 12 midnight so they could get them.

Hey Catherine did you get my PM?

I was torn about who I liked but I did like Edward. She loved him from the begining.

I'm almost done about the last book...Breaking Dawn. So I'm not reading any other replies in case there are spoilers.

I did! Sorry I haven't replied yet, but they are yours if you'd like them.

It just bugged me that Edward was always trying to "protect" her by not telling her everything. Even though Jacob was a little immature, I thought he was pretty funny and liked his character a lot. They were great books.

How do you like it so far? Where are you at?

I do want them I can send you the money after we get commision checks. I am doing Taste fo Home and these seem to sell really well. Are you going to the Suzy Lite training?

catlwilles said:
I've read all of them, but I'm a Jacob fan, not an Edward fan. I liked them all, but thought the third one was the best. It's funny how people like different ones. I also read The Host and liked it a lot, although it seems that not very many people did.

:) that's cuz your a Jacob fan! silly.
I don't know I really really like Edward.

Don't worry we won't post any spoilers

It was really interesting how Rosalie became protective of Bella after she became pregnant. When she didnt seem to like her at 1st.
I was wondering how she (author) was going to make book 4 work and I really did like how she was turned. I also knew as soon as she bit into the chicken that she was preggo.

rosalie thought Bella would die so she would get the baby, she didn't give a hoot about Bella.
Yeah I knew too when the chicken smell made her sick.

I have not heard of these books. They sound like something I would enjoy. I have not noticed them at WalMart. I'll have to check it out. I love the scary stuff...my pastor thinks scary stuff is bad and we shouldn't read/watch it (and I can see his point) but I can't help myself I have always loved this sort of thing. I remember staying up on Friday nights even when I was about 6 to watch all the scary movies on tv...dracula, werewolf movies, etc.

If you like this sort of thing...and I am assuming from these being vampire books that they are about the scary stuff...I have a cousin who wrote 2 books about werewolves. Not sure where you can buy them because I got mine from him. They are really good. I always knew he had a great imagination. Anyway, the books are called:

Realm of the Wolf
Realm of the Wolf II: Law of the Wolf.

They are published by authorhouse Book Publisher, Book Publishers, Self Publishing Companies - AuthorHouse

His name is David L. Falconer

I will warn you that these books contain foul language and they are very graphic and detailed. I wouldn't normally read books with foul language in them, but since it was my cousin I did and just skipped over those parts.

Hey Shawna,
These books are not scary or gory at all, it's more a love story than anything. Some intense moments but definitley not gory.
I think there may have been 5 swear words through all 4 books. Nothing you would need to skip over.
Enjoy!
be warned though- you may fall in love with a vampire yourself! :love:

Jenny there wasn't a quiz link on that page, did I miss something?

Did you know the first 12 chapters of Midnight sun was released? It's a new book she is/was writing from Edward's perspective.
http://www.freewebs.com/thedarksidecometh/midnightsun.htm

Here's what Stephanie Meyer said about my previous post...

As some of you may have heard, my partial draft of Midnight Sun was illegally posted on the Internet and has since been virally distributed without my knowledge or permission or the knowledge or permission of my publisher.

I have a good idea of how the leak happened as there were very few copies of Midnight Sun that left my possession and each was unique. Due to little changes I made to the manuscript at different times, I can tell when each left my possession and to whom it was given. The manuscript that was illegally distributed on the Internet was given to trusted individuals for a good purpose. I have no comment beyond that as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution.

I did not want my readers to experience Midnight Sun before it was completed, edited and published. I think it is important for everybody to understand that what happened was a huge violation of my rights as an author, not to mention me as a human being. As the author of the Twilight Saga, I control the copyright and it is up to the owner of the copyright to decide when the books should be made public; this is the same for musicians and filmmakers. Just because someone buys a book or movie or song, or gets a download off the Internet, doesn't mean that they own the right to reproduce and distribute it. Unfortunately, with the Internet, it is easy for people to obtain and share items that do not legally belong to them. No matter how this is done, it is still dishonest. This has been a very upsetting experience for me, but I hope it will at least leave my fans with a better understanding of copyright and the importance of artistic control.

So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely.

I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this post). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place.

I do want to take a moment and thank the wonderful fans who have been so supportive of me over the past three years. I cannot begin to tell you how much each of you means to me. I only hope this note will stop all the confusion and online speculation so that the Twilight universe can once again become the happy escape it used to be. After this incredibly busy year, I am now focusing on spending more time with my family and working on some other writing projects.

--Stephenie

Can you tell I'm a fan? lol

Here's the Twilight movie trailer:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3119388/8858452

reba if you click on the link then go to the home section it is towrds the bottom it is under done reading Breaking Dawn

My daughter started reading this series a few weeks ago and is bugging me to take her to the movie on Friday night so I had to read the books first. I am in the middle of book 3...she is starting book 4. Well, this is going to be interesting. I have to say that I like Edward. He seems to be her soul mate...so far...but he is way too protective of her. But, then again she is so accident prone you think she is going to die at any minute...lol I won't be posting any more or reading any replies until I finish the 4th book. I am having a hard time getting my daughter to keep quiet and not spoil it for me.

I picked up the first one last Wednesday and I'm already halfway through 3. It's almost addictive...you just have to KNOW what happens next or you feel like it's just going to bother you all day long. :) I don't know when I'll get around to seeing the movie, since it's coming out this weekend and my DH is working all weekend, but hopefully I will figure something out. :)

Is this mainly a chic book? My 14 yr old DS is looking for a new series and was really into the HP thing.

krzymomof4 said:
Is this mainly a chic book? My 14 yr old DS is looking for a new series and was really into the HP thing.

You could try. There is some mushy stuff in the books, nothing too bad until the last book after they are married. Nothing descriptive but you get the jist of what happens.

Love, love, love these books. I'm a big Anne Rice fan so when I heard about these books, I had to pick them up. Finished the first book in 4 days. Took me a little longer to get through the last 3 (finished all 4 in 1 1/2 months) but my schedule didn't allow me to read as much. They were so hard to put down. I'm interested in Midnight Sun, I hope she publishes it since I'm not going to spoil it by reading something unfinished.

I picked up the 1st book this past Friday and I am half way finished with the 4th one...i read 1,2, and 3 this weekend...I LOVE these books they are so addicting I cant seem to put them down... I was up til 230 in the morning reading last night and i have to be up for my day job at 4 am...so not a lot of sleep but i just couldnt stop reading

Pampered_Ashley said:
I picked up the 1st book this past Friday and I am half way finished with the 4th one...i read 1,2, and 3 this weekend...I LOVE these books they are so addicting I cant seem to put them down... I was up til 230 in the morning reading last night and i have to be up for my day job at 4 am...so not a lot of sleep but i just couldnt stop reading

i read 1 & 2 over the weekend & my coworker brought me 3 & 4 today.
i was up until 3:30 monday morning & i have to be at work at 7! 2.5 hours of sleep & i was deaaaaad tired all day yesterday! but i finished #2 & thats what i was going for! haaha. i cant wait to start on 3 tonight!

I cant wait to see the movie. I have no clue when I will see it though. I have shows this weekend, actually one of my hostesses were saying peopple were not coming due to twilight coming out. In Ut I heard there is a 2:30 a.m showing of the movie. I dont think I would be able to stay awake.

Jennie4PC said:
I cant wait to see the movie. I have no clue when I will see it though. I have shows this weekend, actually one of my hostesses were saying peopple were not coming due to twilight coming out. In Ut I heard there is a 2:30 a.m showing of the movie. I dont think I would be able to stay awake.

i live about ... 3.5 hours from forks, wa. although - i dont remember it ever taking that long to get there. me & my dad take motorcycle rides up there in the summer time. its a gorgeous drive. but ive heard that there & port angeles are having HUGE parties this weekend. they are having a midnight showing on thursday night.

i convinced my bf to take me to see the movie on saturday. when i was reading the first book i kept thinking "oh i hope they put this in the movie", "i hope they dont leave this part out of the movie." hahaha.

I've been trying to convince my husband to take me to the midnight show on Thursday so that I see the movie.

krzymomof4 said:
My 14 yr old DS read all 4 and he liked them. He said they were a little girly, but he wants to take his girlfriend to the movie with us Sat. My DD is turning 13 in Dec and this is all she wants...to take a few friends to see Twilight. I loved all 4 books. The rule at our house is that you have to read the book before you see the movie. (makes them read more)

i like them but not as much as harry potter. i have read the first two books but am not real driven to read the last 2. the second book kind of dragged and quite frankly i am getting tired of edward's melodrama. he comes off as kind of condescending toward bella, imo. I like jacob better. he comes off like a regular kid to whom something really wrong happened.

i went thru my anne rice period years ago and enjoyed her books too.

susanr613 said:
i like them but not as much as harry potter. i have read the first two books but am not real driven to read the last 2. the second book kind of dragged and quite frankly i am getting tired of edward's melodrama. he comes off as kind of condescending toward bella, imo. I like jacob better. he comes off like a regular kid to whom something really wrong happened.

i went thru my anne rice period years ago and enjoyed her books too.

i thought the same but i was assured that the last 2 were the best.

I want to read this post:(. . .but I'm almost at the end of the final book. I don't want the ending (good or bad) spoiled.

I'll be back in a day or two. :)

Now I have to go get these books!! I am totally into this stuff!

Just finished the 3rd one yesterday and the 4th one today. Maybe now I can finally get work done! I am so far behind on CC calls, and there's a pile of laundry in the corner that is taunting me. Anyway, GREAT series, glad I read it, now I can get other things done. :)

<h2>1. How did Lupe become a downline consultant?</h2><p>Lupe became a downline consultant by signing up under another consultant and meeting the requirements to become a consultant herself. She was also a HO lead, which means she was referred by a Hostess to become a consultant.</p><h2>2. How long did it take Lupe to sign her first consultant?</h2><p>Lupe signed her first consultant in just a few months, since she joined in January and signed her first consultant in the same year. This is a great achievement and shows her dedication and hard work.</p><h2>3. What did Lupe do to successfully sign her first consultant?</h2><p>Lupe did all the right things to successfully sign her first consultant. She likely attended trainings and utilized the resources provided by Pampered Chef to learn about the business and how to recruit new consultants. She also likely had a strong network and was able to share her passion for the products and the business with others.</p><h2>4. How can I also become a successful downline consultant like Lupe?</h2><p>To become a successful downline consultant, it's important to stay connected with your upline and attend trainings and events. It's also important to build a strong network and share your passion for the products and business with others. Utilizing social media and other marketing strategies can also help grow your business.</p><h2>5. What does this achievement mean for Lupe's business with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Lupe's achievement of signing her first downline consultant is a big milestone in her business with Pampered Chef. It means she is now a leader and mentor to her downline consultant, and she will receive additional benefits and rewards for helping grow her team. It also shows her potential for continued success with Pampered Chef.</p>

1. How did Lupe become a downline consultant?

Lupe became a downline consultant by signing up under another consultant and meeting the requirements to become a consultant herself. She was also a HO lead, which means she was referred by a Hostess to become a consultant.

2. How long did it take Lupe to sign her first consultant?

Lupe signed her first consultant in just a few months, since she joined in January and signed her first consultant in the same year. This is a great achievement and shows her dedication and hard work.

3. What did Lupe do to successfully sign her first consultant?

Lupe did all the right things to successfully sign her first consultant. She likely attended trainings and utilized the resources provided by Pampered Chef to learn about the business and how to recruit new consultants. She also likely had a strong network and was able to share her passion for the products and the business with others.

4. How can I also become a successful downline consultant like Lupe?

To become a successful downline consultant, it's important to stay connected with your upline and attend trainings and events. It's also important to build a strong network and share your passion for the products and business with others. Utilizing social media and other marketing strategies can also help grow your business.

5. What does this achievement mean for Lupe's business with Pampered Chef?

Lupe's achievement of signing her first downline consultant is a big milestone in her business with Pampered Chef. It means she is now a leader and mentor to her downline consultant, and she will receive additional benefits and rewards for helping grow her team. It also shows her potential for continued success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • harleychef
  • General Chat
Replies