• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn from My Success: How I Signed My First Recruit in 3 Years!

In summary, the author was inspired to write "Learn from My Success: How I Signed My First Recruit in 3 Years!" after struggling to sign their first recruit and wanting to share their successful strategy. The main strategy discussed in the book is building genuine relationships with potential recruits and showing them how Pampered Chef can help them achieve their goals. It took the author about three years to see significant results from this strategy. Some common mistakes in recruiting for Pampered Chef include focusing too much on sales and not enough on building genuine connections, and not having a clear understanding of the opportunity. This book can be applied to any direct sales company, as the principles of building relationships and understanding the opportunity are universal.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Just signed my first recruit Friday night. WooHoo! Been trying for 3 years now. I did learn a very valuable lesson. This is a lady who orders from me every month and calls herself a PC Junkie and I never offered her the business. She asked me on Thursday what it took and I brough her info on Friday and she signed that night. I will now offer to EVERYONE.

Congrats!!! I also signed my 1st recruit Sat. night. I am very excited for her. She is going to be a great consultant!:sing:

Congrat's to both of you!

Yay!!!! Good job! (and good lesson learned too)

Congrats to both of you with new recruits. Super happy for you! Please do not take this in the wrong way but personally I am a bit relieved to see that it has taken both of you some time to get a recruit. I have had a HUGE weight on my shoulders feeling like I have not been doing my job when I see so many people signing recruits days into their biz and then also having those recruits have recruits right away. I've stressed to no end on this as I am in my 2nd month, 10 shows complete and no recruits.That "1 in 10" line they give you...my experience is thats only "a line". I do ask everyone and get no where. I'll use your posts as my encouragement that it may take time, but eventually it does happen. Thanks ladies & congrats again! :D

1. What inspired you to write "Learn from My Success: How I Signed My First Recruit in 3 Years!"?

After struggling for years to sign my first recruit, I finally found a strategy that worked for me. I wanted to share my experience with others in the hopes that it could help them achieve success in their own recruiting efforts.

2. Can you give a brief overview of the main strategy outlined in your book?

The main strategy I discuss in my book is building genuine relationships with potential recruits. I focus on getting to know them on a personal level, understanding their goals and motivations, and then showing them how Pampered Chef can help them achieve those goals.

3. How long did it take you to implement this strategy and see results?

It took me about three years to really fine-tune this strategy and see significant results in my recruiting efforts. It wasn't an overnight success, but I believe that the time and effort I put into building relationships paid off in the long run.

4. What are some common mistakes that people make when trying to recruit for Pampered Chef?

One common mistake is focusing too much on the sales aspect and not enough on building genuine connections with potential recruits. Another mistake is not having a clear understanding of the Pampered Chef opportunity and how it can benefit others.

5. Is this book only helpful for those in the Pampered Chef business, or can it be applied to other direct sales companies?

The strategies and principles outlined in this book can be applied to any direct sales company. While the examples and anecdotes may be specific to Pampered Chef, the core concepts of building relationships and understanding the opportunity can be applied to any business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
wadesgirl