• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed My Consultant Agreement 3 Years Ago Today!

In summary, Shelia celebrated her 3 year anniversary by doing a fundraiser for Japan. She recommends donating to a group called Operation Tomodachi.
Sheila
Gold Member
Hubby actually talked me into signing! I didn't even have a desire to do this!!! LOL My, my how things have changed! :) I'm loving my business, my team and the flexibility of being able to work when I want and take my business with me when the military moves us! It really has been a fun ride thus far!

I'm celebrating by doing a Fundraiser for the victims here in Japan. I would love to see more of you do the same across America! This is the biggest Natural Disaster that Japan has had in YEARS. Having lived in Japan 4 years & 4 months (as of today!) I've really had the chance to see how wonderful the Japanese are. I absolutely LOVE this country and am so impressed by how well they are holding up right now! No looting, no riots & no civil unrest. They are an amazingly strong and resilient culture!!! I hope that everyone around the globe is seeing that! ;)

Congrats Shelia!! YIPEE!!Fundraisers for Japan - what a great idea! Is there a specific group you will be sending the funds to or just Red Cross etc? Might just do one myself...

I agree, what a great idea to do a fundraiser for Japan. Wegmans, a huge grocery conglomerate here in the NorthEast, is now taking cash donations at check out--proceeds are going to the American Red Cross, earmarked for Japan.

Congratulations on 3 years and what an amazing 3 it's been for you I imagine!

Thanks everyone. I haven't decided which group yet, I'm looking at the ones over here in Japan first. Otherwise, I may take Annastasia's lead & go with the Salvation Army. I know that the Red Cross does mostly good things, but I just witnessed something in the 80's that made me vow to never personally donate to their organization. What they were doing that day didn't fall under what I would consider to be their guidelines for providing assistance, it looked like they were wasting money. So no, I won't be choosing their organization. I'll go with another one. ;)

Congrats on your 3 years Sheila!

Do let me know what organization you recommend...I'd like the money to be effective and useful.

How cool would it be that we all jump on it and make a difference?

Me too girl! I'm currently researching Operation Tomodachi (tomodachi means friendship) which is the Government's name for the relief efforts. The base where I live has become the hub for all the aid. Everything seems to be coming here & then forwarded north. If I can donate money directly to that organization, I probably will. The other option is just to go buy a bunch of things that they are still needing and donate it to the group. I'm also thinking I'll use the host benefits to buy a bunch of bamboo spoons & forward up as a donation! :D

Happy anniversary (a couple of days late)!

1. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through selling high-quality kitchen products and hosting cooking parties. You also have access to exclusive discounts, training and support from the company, and the ability to build your own business and team.

2. What is the process for signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to fill out an application, purchase a starter kit, and sign a consultant agreement. You can then begin selling products and building your business immediately.

3. Do I need to have prior sales or cooking experience to be a successful consultant?

No, prior experience is not necessary to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about the products and sales techniques. With dedication and a passion for cooking, anyone can be successful in this role.

4. What are the requirements for maintaining my consultant status?

To maintain your consultant status, you will need to meet a minimum sales requirement every three months and pay a renewal fee each year. You will also need to uphold the company's values and follow their policies and procedures.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website provided by the company. You can also utilize social media and other digital platforms to promote your business and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • MichelleT
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07