• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lupe's Big Achievement: My First Downline Consultant!

In summary, the author writes great books about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. The first two books are good, but the third one is lackluster. However, the fourth book is much better.
Just saw the movie and it's GREAT!!! Really can't wait for the next one!!! The books are awesome and they did a great job making the first one into a movie!!! I guess being able to see the movie almost a whole day before everyone is the only plus of living on the other side of the dateline.:) I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did... I'm going to see it again on Monday (your Sunday).:love:

Last edited:
I am getting ready to go the movie tonight cant wait.

Jessica, jst wanted to let you know whenever I see your name I think of mys sister, she served a mission for our church in the micronesia guam area

Glad to see my name makes you think of her... that's nice. Did you enjoy the movie???

sklay723 said:
Just finished the 3rd one yesterday and the 4th one today. Maybe now I can finally get work done! I am so far behind on CC calls, and there's a pile of laundry in the corner that is taunting me. Anyway, GREAT series, glad I read it, now I can get other things done. :)

That was my problem! Those books were impossible to put down!

Glad to know the movie was good. I was hoping that they weren't going to make it too hokey. My niece and I are going to go see it some time together.

Glad you liked the movie. I always hesitate to see the movie version of a book that I like as only a few are as good. DS (12) wants to see the movie and read the books. So, I guess that's what we'll do this weekend.

I saw the midnight show last night, and it was not bad...not great, but not bad. I liked the actors playing all the roles (Alice was totally the best-cast person there). DH is working all weekend, so if I hadn't gone to the show last night I would have had to wait til Tuesday! Anyway, it's definitely fun to watch, doesn't stick to the book 100%, but what movie really does?

I really enjoyed the movie. Last night was really the only time I could go also. I have a show tonight and tomorrow night.

I just finished book 4 and I absolutely loved this series. I agree...book 2 kind of dragged but book 4 was awesome!! I have an employee who is on book 2 and she is having trouble reading it...she wants to skip ahead. I told her to suffer through it because in the end it would make sense and she would miss out if she skipped ahead. I couldn't put any of them down without a fight...lol. I was told by someone who had already read book 4 that there was lots of surprises and that nobody had figured any of them out ahead of time...I figured out what was going to come true in the first 2 books easily...but I have to say, I also figured out all the surprises of the last book...well except the end I was unsure of how it would go. I can't wait to see the movie. And of course there has to be another book in the future.....

Just got home from the movie - far exceeded my expectations! DS could not stop saying "awesome". They got the casting right - Bella not as much of a damsel in distress as in the book, Edward more of a teen than in the book. They did a great job with the rest of the characters too. The scenery in WA was magnificent.

OK now I'm motivated to read books 3 and 4.

I still haven't made it to the theater...maybe next week. I am glad you liked the movie. I was worried...since the author sold the movie rights...that it would have a lot of language, violence and sex in it...I did hear that it is rated pg13, but that doesn't matter much these days. I was very impressed that she kept the language to a minimum in the books. I can't wait to see it. Planned to take my dd this weekend, but alas...she is grounded and can't do anything, not even finish book 4.

I am so IRRITATED!!!
I just devoured the 1st book and now my DH won't let me buy any more. He says "have the boys pick them up from the school library for you"...so I do and they are on a reserved list:yuck::yuck::yuck:
I wanted to read them while the boys were out of school for Thanksgiving break!!!!

I had to wait a few weeks on the library's list to get books two and three. Three came before two, so now it's overdue because I won't return it until I've read it. Apologies to anyone on the wait list behind me... I'm also on a wait list for book four while the library orders more copies, since they underestimated the popularity of the book. I took my DDs to the movie on opening night and it was a mad house. It was like being at a teen pop idol concert with all the screams at every little thing - when a new character came on screen, when Edward kissed Bella for the first time, the running scene in the woods, any scene with Jacob in it - and my girls were so well behaved they were annoyed by all the immature kids way older than them. It was NOT just girls, the teen boys were there too.We are eagerly anticipating the sequel books being made into movies as well.

My husband won't take me to the movie...long story...but my DS is taking me tonight. I can't wait.

krzymomof4 said:
I am so IRRITATED!!!
I just devoured the 1st book and now my DH won't let me buy any more. He says "have the boys pick them up from the school library for you"...so I do and they are on a reserved list:yuck::yuck::yuck:
I wanted to read them while the boys were out of school for Thanksgiving break!!!!

Walmart has them for only $7-8 a piece. If you lived closer, I would let you borrow mine!

I got to my cooking show to set up yesterday and the host and I were chatting in the kitchen...she said something about reading a book, and her teen son was passing through and mentioned that his brother (her older son) had taken his girlfriend to see the movie already. I immediately said, "Twilight???" And she said yes...and then asked me if I'd read it (ha!). Her son said that his brother liked the movie, and I said, "Yup, it was pretty good..." which made his jaw drop. He couldn't believe I'd already seen it. When I told him I saw the midnight showing on Thursday night, he was even more in awe. It was pretty funny...I guess a lot of the kids at his school are all talking about it and he didn't figure someone my age (you know how old 30 can seem to a 15 year old) would be interested in "that kind of stuff." :) Anyway, just had to share. I'm supposed to lend my copy of the other three books to the host when she finishes the first one.

The movie was excellent. I thought the character selection was pretty good...although I wasn't too happy with Rosalie. I thought there was some much needed info left out and had to stop myself from saying "that is not how that happened". I thought the most true to form character selection was James. He was just as I pictured him to be. I can't wait for the next one.

For those of you that have read this a little while ago.
I finished all for books in 1 week! I was obsessed like a mad woman. Now I can't figure out how to get it out of my head. I am having thoughts that are disturbing (not bad). I dream about it and replay it in my head constantly. How do I make myself stop before I go off the deep end? I know this is fantasy for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

krzymomof4 said:
For those of you that have read this a little while ago.
I finished all for books in 1 week! I was obsessed like a mad woman. Now I can't figure out how to get it out of my head. I am having thoughts that are disturbing (not bad). I dream about it and replay it in my head constantly. How do I make myself stop before I go off the deep end? I know this is fantasy for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!
Find another book to read! I went to the movie this last weekend with my nieces. One has read two books, the other hasn't read any of them. They were both enthralled with the movie. It was really good. I'm glad they didn't "cheese" it out too much like they could have. Followed the book pretty good too. But my sister went to it last night and said it wasn't that good and she's not a tweeny. Um, I'm not a tweeny! But I could see where she's coming from. There were a few parts that were a little long and drawn out and wouldn't make a lot of sense to someone who hasn't read the books yet.

I liked the movie...but of course the books were better. But, I think they added things that weren't needed and didn't put enough development into Bella and Edward falling in love. They also didn't develop the friendships with her classmates as much as they could have. Her friendship with Jessica is/was important because in book 2 it falls apart but they didn't build it like it needed to be. there were a lot of changes from the actual book, but they weren't important changes...like when/how Bella got her truck and how Jacob told her about the legends and the book store. But, as I said, these things weren't really important. However I think the relationships were important and its a shame they didn't play them up.

<h2>1. How did Lupe become a downline consultant?</h2><p>Lupe became a downline consultant by signing up under another consultant and meeting the requirements to become a consultant herself. She was also a HO lead, which means she was referred by a Hostess to become a consultant.</p><h2>2. How long did it take Lupe to sign her first consultant?</h2><p>Lupe signed her first consultant in just a few months, since she joined in January and signed her first consultant in the same year. This is a great achievement and shows her dedication and hard work.</p><h2>3. What did Lupe do to successfully sign her first consultant?</h2><p>Lupe did all the right things to successfully sign her first consultant. She likely attended trainings and utilized the resources provided by Pampered Chef to learn about the business and how to recruit new consultants. She also likely had a strong network and was able to share her passion for the products and the business with others.</p><h2>4. How can I also become a successful downline consultant like Lupe?</h2><p>To become a successful downline consultant, it's important to stay connected with your upline and attend trainings and events. It's also important to build a strong network and share your passion for the products and business with others. Utilizing social media and other marketing strategies can also help grow your business.</p><h2>5. What does this achievement mean for Lupe's business with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Lupe's achievement of signing her first downline consultant is a big milestone in her business with Pampered Chef. It means she is now a leader and mentor to her downline consultant, and she will receive additional benefits and rewards for helping grow her team. It also shows her potential for continued success with Pampered Chef.</p>

1. How did Lupe become a downline consultant?

Lupe became a downline consultant by signing up under another consultant and meeting the requirements to become a consultant herself. She was also a HO lead, which means she was referred by a Hostess to become a consultant.

2. How long did it take Lupe to sign her first consultant?

Lupe signed her first consultant in just a few months, since she joined in January and signed her first consultant in the same year. This is a great achievement and shows her dedication and hard work.

3. What did Lupe do to successfully sign her first consultant?

Lupe did all the right things to successfully sign her first consultant. She likely attended trainings and utilized the resources provided by Pampered Chef to learn about the business and how to recruit new consultants. She also likely had a strong network and was able to share her passion for the products and the business with others.

4. How can I also become a successful downline consultant like Lupe?

To become a successful downline consultant, it's important to stay connected with your upline and attend trainings and events. It's also important to build a strong network and share your passion for the products and business with others. Utilizing social media and other marketing strategies can also help grow your business.

5. What does this achievement mean for Lupe's business with Pampered Chef?

Lupe's achievement of signing her first downline consultant is a big milestone in her business with Pampered Chef. It means she is now a leader and mentor to her downline consultant, and she will receive additional benefits and rewards for helping grow her team. It also shows her potential for continued success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • harleychef
  • General Chat
Replies